Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Valjs Textured Teal Paper


I slept in this morning ..so I will get right to the freebie.:) I love the texture or design..whatever you call it.LOL...Be sure to click on the preview for a closer view.You will be pleasantly surprised.:) If you like this one...I have several different colors with the same design.Just let me know and I will put them up too. This design is one of my favorites.Hope you like it too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me on yesterdays Bday QP.Sooo glad you like it.You are most welcome..I hope you enjoy it tremendously:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val :)
    Yesterdays QP is wonderful! So funny :) And todays paper is also great! Thank you very much for sharing these goodies with us here!

    And thank you also very much for your wonderful comments on my blog. I love reading how you´re doing :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You know Valinda, this one looks like the bottom of a swimming pool - and I mean that in a good way haha! I bet if you used your LIQUIFY filter you could make a path for someone to swim in! Just looks like pure fun to me, at any rate. Thanks for sharing. Now I have to go for a swim today, after seeing your paper. Now my hair will get all wet and messy. Gee thanks. Just kidding, I'm in a mood to bug today. Have a great day! *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the beautiful BG!!!

    Erin-Joi said...

    Wow! This one is not only gorgeous but unique. I would love to see it in other colors. Now I'll have to think of something special to use this one for. Erin-Joi (at work at Emory)

    RuthP said...

    This is beautiful. I would love to see it in more colors.

    myscrapbook said...

    great paper.tfs

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HI VAL:) Glad you got to sleep in.. I get to every now and again when hubby decides I can have a day of rest. LOL :) They are good sometimes huh.. LOL :) I love the new page.. but I would have say it looks like crocheting. LOL but then I think everything does. LOL :)

    HUGS!!! Miss you much:) and Thank you so much for having such great papers for us and goodies to see everyday.. :) SO how is the Mowing going? its been raining here so no mow for me:(
    HUGS:)
    Leslie

    jburkhart said...

    How pretty...this is one of my favorite colors...reminds me of the pool and wishing I was in one - it is getting quite hot here now and the air conditioning is staying on longer and longer - can't wait to go to the beach in a couple of days to cool off!
    Hope you are doing well!
    Michaele

    Liz said...

    Very pretty! Thanks!