Thursday, June 14, 2007

Valjs Textured Paper 6-14-07


Here is another paper with the same texture as yesterdays.Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look.These little previews don't do it justice.:) Hope you like this one too.I have more in green...purple...yellow...just let me know if you want them.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.... Sooo glad you like the paper.:)

We almost have the base coat of paint put on our porch.We worked as long as our arms and backs would let us yesterday.:) It is starting to look a lot better..at least from the road.LOL I am trying not to think about us having to do all that over again with the final coat of paint.:) Wonder how long it will take us.....to get to it.LOL Leslie...my DH mentioned mowing the yard..in a couple more days.LOL

Have a fantastic day today!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TYFS another of these BEAUTIFUL BG's!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hope you have fun,
    while painting your porch,
    Hope the weather stays nice,
    the sun doesn't scorch,
    Hope theres no hairs in your paint,
    no fuzz or lint, or dust
    hope it looks so darn nice
    they all think you fussed...

    well, thats the last of my creativity today haha! Glad I used it up on you, my friend. Have a blessed day Valinda.

    Hugs always,
    Barb

    Phyllis said...

    Thank you for another fantastisc paper - I really love the color on this one!

    Lizzerd said...

    oh sweetie - I want 'em ALL {giggle} - thanks for sharing your talent!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Mowing the yard in a couple of days!!! LOL It rained here yesterday and It really broke my heart.. mean I wanted to mow.. and the afternoons lately are way to hot to mow.. Actually its 8:30 I should move my rear and do it now!!! Its nice and cool and the sun is going down..

    Painting your porch huh? Lets see some pics:) I would love to see the color:)

    LOL RUNNING NOW TO GO AND MOW A BIT!!! LOL :) HUGS
    Leslie:)

    myscrapbook said...

    Pretty color and texture.tfs

    jburkhart said...

    Beautiful new paper...thank you for sharing! Forgot to mention in your other post about lists....I agree....my list keeps on growing and growing.....I did mow my lawn last Tuesday, but need to do it again tomorrow because dh won't do it....lol! I don't want to come home from vacation and find a jungle in my front yard....lol!
    Have a great one...and have fun painting your front porch....you are probably done with it now!
    Hugs!
    Michaele