Saturday, June 02, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9 QP


Here is the Qp for this set. I did it in a hurry...so please be kind.LOL I hope you like it.:) I tried to make it so it is gender friendly.Hope the horse shoe didn't throw that idea out the window.LOL If you have a problem with that ..one of the flowers or stars can fit over the top of it and that will work.:) This is the end of this kit.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me on yesterdays elements.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.Really I do.:)

I may take tomorrow off.I am in the process of organizing my walk in closet.It's not a big closet.Just has room enough for several shelves and you can stand in the middle and get dressed.But..it has been a drop off place for everything that we couldn't find a home for.KWIM? Some of the stuff could go to the garage instead of in there...and it is just a matter of doing it.:) I took a bunch of stuff out of there and you should have seen my bedroom and bathroom.I can't believe I got all of that in there.LOL My closet is in our bathroom.I will have to take a pic some day and show you.It's really nice.You can get out of the shower and walk in the closet to get dressed and never have to leave the bathroom.Cool huh? :) No..it's not a "richy" house..just well thought out.:) I told you all this to let you know..I didn't get it finished yesterday..so that is what I will be working on today and then my DH has tomorrow off and I'm not sure what he wants to do yet.I may not get much computer time. So..if that is the case..I will see you Monday.:) Have a wonderful weekend!!:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Mornin...

    So you are finally up and at it. I guess after all that work yesterday, you deserve a little sleep in! Isn't it amazing what accumulates in the oddest places. My closet could stand a good go through, as well. Maybe when you're finished....I have plenty of room to put you up for a few days.

    I've been waiting for the last part of this kit. Thank you, so much. I love your stuff. So...what's next?

    I'm trying to catch up on all the downloading I missed over the past week. Hubby decided it is a work day but I told him NOT to include me...lol. He just can't sit still. Hope his retirement doesn't mean the end of my scrapbooking, (and genealogy...which I haven't touched for months)

    Well, I'm off to click that download button again. Hope you have a great day off tomorrow. Everyone needs it once in a while. I didn't realize how much time blogging and downloading took until I was away from it for a couple of days! Besides, you will feel great once the closet is finished. See you on Monday.

    Hugs :)

    Sindiego said...

    Thanks for the nice entry on my blog. I agree...a freebie everyday is way too much. My house was eat off the floor clean before I started digital scrapbooking. Now, you can eat off the floor and have a pretty good meal...lol. (I exaggerate a bit, but you know what I mean.) Like you, I know which activity to choose. hmmm...cleaning or scrapbooking... let me think. But, summer is upon us and I really don't think I want to be sitting in front of a computer when it is so beautiful outdoors.

    I also agree with the scrapping thing. Who has time when there is a freebie to make and a blog to get out? I have downloaded so many beautiful freebies this past year. I'm anxious to have a good look at them. I remember telling you all mine were unzipped and sorted...hehe. That was before blogging. Now they are in zipped files, somewhere in my computer and it is a nightmare trying to find just what I have let alone use them. I have never even used my "new" scanner (it's over a year old!) so I don't even have very many pictures ready to scrap. I guess we can't do everything. Thankfully, I don't have young children to contend with , too. I don't know how some of the girls do it.

    Anyway...have a good day off and see you back here on Monday.

    More hugs :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Can't wait to see how your renovating looks, Valinda! It is a big task to clean out a closet - I have big intentions of being scathing and taking tons to the thrift, but then I wobble when I get actually doing it. However, when I'm in hesitation, I think about the fact that by getting rid of some things allows me to justify all my thrifting and yard saling and tell myself its recycling... well... puts a whole new slant on it. I hope you get it all accomplished! Thanks for the loverly download! Have a great day, my friend!

    *hugs*

    Barb

    Sarebear said...

    Thank you for this QP; I like it!

    grambie said...

    Glad to know that I am not the only one trying to play catch up. Hope you get the closet finished just the way you desire. (I am trying to organize the downloads on 3 different computers since I just got my computer back from Sony for est 1 mth 1/2.) So have fun!!

    Thanks for another fabulous QP with all the bells & whistles. Triple photo placement just rocks with your blocked designs. I Love It. HUGS XOXOXOXOXO

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner and I always try to leave a comment.. ESPECIALLY Here :) Daily.. anyway.. I formated my computer and am finally back online and with a FASTER CLEANER computer:) YAY!!! :) That being said I am VERY BEHIND... LOL i got many emails and comments about one of my links not working LOL SOOOO Now I have to get that fixed too:) HUGS and dont get lost in your organization:) I get started and I get sooo sidetracked so many times. LOL I end up forgetting I had a goal to begin with. HAHAHA:) Have fun! maybe You will find some goodies you had forgotten about:)
    Hugs
    Leslie

    Silvia said...

    Good morning, thanks for the QP... its lovely...I added it to my freebie list on my blog...
    dont work to hard cleaning your closet...
    Hugs Silvia

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I hope you get organized with your walk in closet :) It´s hard to keep track of all the things one can throw into these little rooms LOL
    Thank you very much for the new wonderful goodies and for your nice comments :)
    I didn´t blog anything new by now, there is nothing to blog about. I´m still waiting for my appt. on Wednesday to have hopefully some good news. Only three more days...
    (I´m sooo hungry with my stupid diet already *g*)
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Val-in-daaaahhh... I hope you are just putting your feet up today. I hope your skies are blue with little puffy clouds. I hope your cooking is exceptional. I hope your body is sound and you feel GOOD. I hope the Lord is in your heart and His song is on your lips today. I hope your family surrounds you. I hope you have a great day - this particular day will never come again.

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Georgia Girl said...

    I love QP`s, and yours are GREAT!!