Friday, June 01, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9 Elements 4


Here is the last set of elements for this kit.A few flowers and some square brads.Hope you like them.:) If I get a chance today I will make a QP with this set and have it ready for in the morning.:) Another suggestion for these is...you can put these flowers onto the paper clips from yesterday or reduce the size and use them in place of brads on your photos..or both.I was going to say..the sky is the limit..but I don't think they will go that far.LOL

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me on yesterdays elements.I am soo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.! I hope you enjoy them.:)

Not a whole lot to write about today.Just same ole stuff this time.:) I had a really quiet day yesterday.My back has been bothering me some ..so the quiet day was nice.:)

If you get a chance ..please pray for Conny.She hasn't been feeling very well.:( Her link is in my side bar... if you would like to go leave her some encouragement at this time.:) Thank you!!

If you would like to use this set....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning...I tried to leave you three comments yesterday, while downloading my stuff in the motorhome, but none of them would go through, so I thought I'd wait for today. I was on my "overheating machine" and it was VERY hot. We had a wonderful time on our overnighter. We couldn't have picked a better day to do it. The weather was just fabulous. Today, it will rain.

    I just discovered the entry on Jill's blog that told about the Picasa account and deleting files and I'm trying to figure out how to tell which pictures I can delete without taking them off my blog. I have many duplicates from when blogger was playing with my images, but now I don't know which I can safely take off. :(

    I got a lot of supportive comments on my blog and, most important, I had the opportunity to get my concerns off my chest. The whole point of making freebies is to give them away, I know. I don't do it for thanks, as none of us do, or we wouldn't be doing it. It just gets to me sometimes. I know people are all basically good and that if they didn't like our freebies they wouldn't and don't download them. I am honored that they want them. I give so much to people in many areas of life for little or no thanks and usually never complain about doing it. It just gets to me when I download freebies and see that people just don't bother to say even "thanks". Everyone wants to be appreciated whether or not they admit it. I know what a special time it is reading through the comments. It just makes you want to give more and more. If what I did helps to awaken awareness, then it was worth it. I hope it helps all designers....that was my intent.

    Hubby is in the early stages of retirement (?) if you can call it that, since he still goes to the office, daily. He has finally seen that he can be away and the business won't collapse! I do understand his concern. Now, I have to adjust to having a man in my daily routine. lol After 9 years of doing my own thing, it's a bit different. It does make blogging difficult. I have to get some freebies lined up in advance to give out while I'm on the road.

    The blogging business is very time consuming. I don't think people realize that. It does consume many hours a day...writing the blog, preparing the freebies, making sure things are working right...etc. Especially when you are new and have to figure everything out. I'm getting faster, however. Every problem with blogger leads to a better understanding about how things work.

    Well, enough of my rambling for now. I am going to figure out that picture thing and see if I can't get rid of the duplicates and free up some space. Then, I have to go back to Jill's blog and thank her for enlightening me.

    Hope you have a great day. Thanks for visiting my blog. I took some of the sting out of it...I hope you noticed. I tried to soften it a bit and actually gave out the password for those that couldn't figure it out because of language, etc. Thanks for your lovely note the other day. It was for those reasons that I had such difficulty writing what I did. It may have cost me, but I don't regret unloading...(is that like uploading or downloading??)...lol. Thanks for understanding and helping.

    Hugs :)

    Sindiego said...

    All finished! If you organize your picture in order of date, even though it doesn't give you the date, they are in the order they were posted to your blog. I have downloaded all the excess and I think my blog is okay, now.

    Now, I'm off to Jill's to thank her.

    Hugs...

    Amy W. said...

    Hi there Val!
    I hope you're doing well. The end of the month rush is over so I can now once again post on my friends blogs. You'd think I'd plan out my time better but alas no, I'm a procrastinator at heart. Thanks for popping by the blog last night. Oh and I love the flowers you have today!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!! TY so very much & have a great weekend!!!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    I really love these flowers!! You did a great job, as always! I just came by to tell you that I have posted my elements pack this am for the Snoqualmie Falls kit. I know you said that you couldn't wait to see what was next. LOL. And wait until you see the ribbons I'm working on too. ;) This kit has really turned out nice. Alot better then I had it pictured, LOL. I have a busy afternoon coming, so I have to get off of here. I'm going to go cut my hair off!!! I'll have to show you the pics. My hair is down to my bottom and it's just getting to be too much for me, especially with Lillie. So off it goes!! LOL. I hope I don't cry... LOL.
    TTYS,
    Angel

    myscrapbook said...

    love the flower and brad elements.Beautiful colors.tfs

    Suzi said...

    Good morning, Val! Thank you so much for the new elements! Also thank you for coming by and saying "HI". Things are really just topsy turvey... I go over and leave Conny some love every chance I get. Bless her heart. She's got it kinda rough right now. I hope you have a good weekend!
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks so much...flowers are my favoriteelement...;o)

    Sarebear said...

    You are so creative and generous. Thank you!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Love all the GREAT flowers Val!! :) HUGS!! :) Will have to check back with you tomorrow. Today is going by to Fast!!!! but todays Freebie Is Great!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing!!! :)

    grambie said...

    So glad to see the floral elements for this kit. So pretty with the lovely colors. Thanks for the advice, as you said, "the layout sky is the limit." So pretty. (I have my computer back from Sony. Now the fun part is adding all my software, etc., so that I can one-day in the not too distant future, scrap some of your beautiful downloads.) Thanks again for your fantastic colorful designs. HUGS! XOXOXOXO

    jburkhart said...

    Hope your back is feeling better now....love those flower elements you have created for this set....very pretty!
    I need to head over to Conny's blog and send her my love....haven't been on much the last 4 or 5 days with all my first of the month digi stuff to do and then my parents were over on the weekend...so, now time to read some blogs, say hi and see what everyone is up to!
    Big hugs to ya!
    Michaele

    renaenick said...

    I love these elements!!! They are just beautiful!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Renae