Thursday, June 07, 2007

Valjs Red,White,Black QP


Sticking with the red for now...I made this QP last year or so...and had shown it on here as a layout at the time..but don't think I offered it as a freebie then.Soooo...I thought..maybe some of you might like it and want to use it.Hope so anyway.LOL I was trying out my textures etc then and I thought it was kinda cute.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays red paper.I knew it was according to how many of you like that design...as to how many would want it.hehe.I am happy some of you liked it.:)

My Dh and I called my Mom yesterday and asked if she wanted to go run around with us..to the thrift stores etc. I don't think we made it to a thrift store though.LOL We went to her house to get her and we have to use her van whenever we take her with us..cause the transmission in our car went kaput.My Dh told her we could put a rocking chair in the bed of the truck if she wanted.LOL She got tickled about that and said she could wear a straw hat and put a corn cob pipe in her mouth.hehe. We picked her up and used her van instead.LOL We went to lunch at Sonny's barbeque...for lunch..the Dollar Tree...then walmart ...a computer store...Big Lots....Home Depot and then out to eat again at a Catfish restaurant we discovered was really good...then back to her house so my DH could help her with something on her computer.We didn't get back to our house until close to nine o'clock last night.Whew!! I was tired.:) But..it had been a really nice day.Sooo..if you missed me yesterday..that is why..I wasn't here to come for a visit.:)

If you would like to use this Qp...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning...You are so far ahead of me it's unbelievable. I haven't touched done a thing with scrapbooking for 3 days! I hope today will be the day. Hubby's evening out for supper with the ping-pong club, so I get to do as I like. I think it will be finishing up a kit I am working on.

    Have a great day!
    Hugs and hugs again for the day I missed!

    Sindiego said...

    By the way....Thanks for the great QP. I left some thanks on the 4shared site, but it was rude of me not to do it here also. You know I love ALL your work...no question! Your's is the first site I visit each morning...that is when I'm downloading.

    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    :) (you already got your hugs..lol)

    Silvia said...

    Hi Sweety, thanks for sharing your QP..its darling...love the colors ..
    I posted it on my freebie list today...Hugs Silvia

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hey Girl! I was rolfl this a.m. reading about your mom - the very idea sounds like the Beverly Hillbillies ... she sounds game to POSE for you ... could be amazing scrapbook layout fodder... hehe..

    I'm grn with envy at your trips to the thrift etc! I'm going thru a withdrawal - Miles will take me to town tomorrow, after the workshop for the school kids.

    Better run, you have a great day. thanks for stopping by my blog this a.m. - I always look forward to your visits! :)

    Love,
    Barb

    Sarebear said...

    thank you so much!

    myscrapbook said...

    Thank you the lovely RWB QP

    Neece's Pieces said...

    Thank you for the great QP! I really love it... now I just need to find the perfect pictures to add to it! :0)

    ~Shanna
    custom photo cards, enhancements and graphic design

    Nancy72 said...

    How great to spend a day with your Mom that way...I'm jealous!!! My mom died when I was only 32...my MIL would come from Chi. to visit us...she was fun to have here...no matter where I took her she always enjoyed herself...and if we could find a Dairy Queen she was in heaven...;o)

    Nancy72 said...

    P.S. Thanks for the QP...;o)

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Nancy72
    That is soo cool! My Mom and I never miss the dairy queen when we go out..that is her place to go when she is with me.LOL
    Sounds like my Mom and your MIL would have a great time together.:)

    renaenick said...

    Valinda, You have been a busy, busy lady! My goodness I have missed so much!

    This kit is just amazing and beautiful!!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Renae