Sunday, June 17, 2007

Valjs QP 6-16-07


Here is another QP from this set of papers.I will be putting the background paper up for you in the morning .Hope you like this one too.:) I love it!

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome...Enjoy!!

We are having a cookout here today for our Dads.I won't be very active in the blogging today..so don't worry about me too much.LOL Have a wonderful Fathers Day and tell your Hubbys , Dads and Grandpas.... I said ...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!


Hugs,
Valinda

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Beautiful QP!!! I am saying thank you and running because well you know... its the holiday and all. LOL:) HUGS!!!!!
    Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Your QPs are Fabulous.Love the colors.Thank you for sharing them.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    HFD to you too! have a good cookout and don't worry bout us out here!

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Suzi said...

    Thank you so much for these beautiful QP's and papers!!! I hope you have a great day and I'll try to blog soon LOL
    (((hugs)))
    Suzi

    Tennie said...

    Thank you for another neat QP.

    I tried the 2 from yesterday with pics of my parent's wedding and dh's parent's wedding and they looked great.

    I did desaturate until there was just a touch of color in the flowers so they would go with the about 85 yr old BW photos. Just perfect.

    Su said...

    I have to say love your stuff so a big thank you for my downloads!

    Sarebear said...

    thank you so much!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    How have you been? Hope well! Me, I have been busy with my dh's tournament that he was involved in and now we are getting ready to go to the beach! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for your lovely visits to my blog - you are one of the few that take the time to say hello and I greatly appreciate it! I haven't blogged too much lately - guess I have been a bit bummed out with how people only come when there are freebies and don't seem to come by on the other days. Either that or I am just a bit burned out! Well, I hope you and your family are having a fantastic Father's Day celebrate and I look forward to hearing how it went! I will catch up on your blog...big hugs to ya and thanks again for all that you do!
    Michaele
    P.S. Great new QP too! Thanks!

    ConnyB said...

    This is so beautiful again, Val! Thank you very much for sharing :)
    I hope you had a great Father´s day cookout!
    Here it´s still a bit hectic, but that´s okay for me. The party will be on Saturday and I guess we will calm down again after this *gg*
    Have a wonderful day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    cathy said...

    Another elegant quick page. THANK YOU!

    Anonymous said...

    this is so beautiful!! Thank you! :)

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for everything you do...just beautiful!
    Clarida

    Anonymous said...

    This is sooooooooooooo gorgous ty so very much Blessings Laura

    Sharon said...

    So lovely! Thank you very much.