Saturday, June 16, 2007

Valjs QP 6-15-07


Here is the other QP from this set of papers.I love the way these have turned out... Hope you do too.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me on yesterdays QP.I am soooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome....Enjoy!!

I don't have much to tell today.I spent yesterday cleaning the house etc.Just the normal every day stuff.We met my youngest son and his wife for supper at the Catfish restaurant...ate and then came back home.It was exciting for me..cause I didn't have to cook.LOL That is pretty much it...so I will get on to the freebie.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 14 comments:

    Silvia said...

    Hi there, I love QP..those roses are darling...I posted it on my freebie list for today..thank you
    Hugs Silvia

    ~ LInDeZign ~ said...

    Lovely..! Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs, Lin
    ~ LInDeZign ~

    Sharon said...

    This is beautiful! Thank you so much :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Simply BEAUTIFUL Valinda! Glad you had a good day - you know Miles and I tried catfish a few times... when we are camping in your good 'ol USA, we can buy packs of pieces of catfish at the stores an they are delicious! I am not sure if we get catfish here. Do you think they would fight with dogfish? haha! Have a good day, I'm taking mine off!

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TYFS your BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!

    kamalina said...

    hello... love your QP.. so beautiful.. tq for sharing..

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP.tfs

    jimtown said...

    Very elegant page, thank you! I know just the perfect person to scrap with this!

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val! Sorry I haven't been around lately :( Things are just hectic as all get out (sigh) Full time taking care of my grandson and helping out my Mom from long distance is taking up a LOT of my time. I'm going to try to get my blog a little more updated.... I just caught up on the beautiful stuff you have! Thank you SO much! I'll try not to be such a stranger lol
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    sorry I wasn´t around much. I´m very busy - and my hubby also keeps me off of the PC because he´s working on a diashow for his birthday party on my PC (his own isn´t able to read the programms). I do many other things here at home meantime ;)
    Thank you very much for the lovely QPs! They´re beautiful - but than your work is always beautiful :))
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    awesome QP!!!! you amaze me every time!!! I am going to make a book out of all your QP's!!! I am serious!!! they would be WONDERFUL in thier own book!!! I LOVE THEM ALL:) HUGS:)

    Leslie THANK YOU!

    Glenda said...

    Beautiful QP. Thank you so much.

    cathy said...

    I think Grandma Rose would love to be featured in this quick page. Thanks!

    jburkhart said...

    Ooh....great qp! Think I can use this one for the wedding photos from December...thank you Val! Mom says Hi! She enjoys reading your comments, too! They were over yesterday and spent the night...then this morning they took my oldest daughter with them up to the beach for our family reunion - Kori and I will be going on Wednesday - I can't wait to get away from the house and go to the beach!
    Enjoy your day!
    Michaele