Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Valjs Purple QP 6-18-07


Here's another QP from this set of papers...I will put the background paper up for you tomorrow.Hope you like this one too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

Be sure to scroll down one post.I added a couple of links and some .png files to the links that weren't working in the archives.

My DH let me sleep in this morning and I was a good wife and didn't argue with him one bit.LOL So..I will get right to the freebie.

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Wow - your DH gets a big star in my books. My DH gets up every morning before me and gets me a coffee and set up to do my blog before he goes off to the gym. Thank the Lord for our wonderful husbands, eh?

    Hope your equally pampered thru your whole day, Valinda!

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful.Fantastic.Love your QPs and all your great designs.Wonderful color choices.Thank you for sharing with us.

    Anonymous said...

    I love this set of QP, wonderful colours! Thanks a lot!
    Clarida

    Anonymous said...

    Another wonderful QP, thank you! BTW, love the new look of your website. :)

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Sorrry I didn't stop by today.. or blog.. But i had my tooth pulled and dont want to spend too much time do anything except sleep. :( Tell Christy her new doll is AMAZING!!! I wanted to bid on it but you know how tight money needs to be right now. :( But it is Beautiful!!! :)
    Love your New QP!!! Very Pretty.. Elegant. :) Thank you so much! :) HUGS:)
    Leslie

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the beautiful QP.