Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Valjs Purple Paper 6-20-07


This is the purple paper I used in yesterdays QP. Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome..again.:) Enjoy!

Today is my DH's day off. If the weather is nice..I hope the yard gets mowed. I wonder if I could hire Leslie to do it.???She likes to mow.LOL...it rained really hard yesterday afternoon..with thunder and lightening.My poor dog didn't know what to do.:) She gets paranoid if she sees it sprinkle....her eyes get glassy and she pants like she has been running a marathon. I can't ask her if thunder has ever hurt her before? Well..I could ask her..but if she answered me back..MY eyes would get glassy and I would feel like I had run a marathon.LOL ...watch out bloggers..I am in a goofy mood today.LOL

If you would like to use this paper...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val.

    I see you had the storm too. We had a doozie! Lightning strikes, flooding, wind damage..etc. I was lucky and didn't lose power but many are still without. Like your dog, my cat is terrified of thunder and usually finds a great hiding place until the storm is over.

    Thanks for the beautiful papers. This color is so rich. I love it. I picked up the QP but it's nice to have the paper too.

    I'm slowly getting back into the swing of blogging and catching up on all the downloads I missed. Don't you just hate when life gets in the way of scrapping?

    Hope you have a wonderful day today.

    Hugs :)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    I'm glad that my little Foxy Bear isnt the only one afraid of a little rain & thunder storms!!!
    Last night he wouldn't leave my side till they were finally over! LOL
    TY so very much for another of your awesome BG's for this purple freak in me!!! LOL

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You're too funny, Valinda! But poor lil doggie - I compelely understand her... my Aunt had one of those miniature collies, and the thing near had a coronary during any storm. I hope you have a great day - I have to go and prepare to spend the day with my friend Becky to prepare and host a wedding shower. Have a Blessed Day my friend!

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Lizzerd said...

    purple has been one of my favourite colours, since I was 14! tfs

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    excuse me for not being around much. This week will stay very busy for me and I have to share my PC with hubby ;)
    Sorry that your weather isn´t nice! Here it is also crazy, with storms and heat and storms and heat and the same again. You can go out with a hot burning sun and come back one hour later wet all over the body because you didn´t think of an umbrella LOL
    Thank you very much for your latest goodies and for your nice comments :)
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL Beautiful Paper first off.. and I would LOVE To mow your yard.. I will hop on my mower and head down now.. LOL I should be there in a week or 2.. LOL hahahA:) And a few tanks of Gas I am sure.. maybe I can turn it into a hybrid or something like that LOL :) HUGS!!!!

    Leslie

    Sandie said...

    We had a heck of a storm too!! Tons of lightening & thunder. We have a beagle mix that is also terrified of thunder. She just sat here shaking so hard yesterday. I just wanted to tranquilize her, but had nothing to do it with!!LOL!
    She is a rescue from the ASPCA. Last Memorial day she was scared by firecrackers that someone set off & ran out into the street & was hit by a car. Apparently the owners saw the whole thing, and didn't do anything for her. The ASPCA was called, and she was taken in by them. She had to have surgery on her front leg because it was so badly dislocated. We got her about a month later, and she is certainly loved now!! Still afraid of fireworks & thunder though!! She's traumatized forever I think!