Saturday, June 30, 2007

Valjs Pretty Blue QP 6-29-07


I had a few minutes to play yesterday ..so I played with a background I had made last week.I love it! Hope you do too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for Leslie and me for the four Qp's I did with her gorgeous kit.:) You are most welcome!

Please be sure to go see Leslie for the next part to her Butterfly kit. Her link is in my side bar.:)

I have no plans whatsoever for this weekend....what do you have planned?:) Maybe I can live through your adventures.LOL

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 17 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    this is really cute. You are just so talented! I love QPs! Thank you! :)

    Jody said...

    This is so beautiful. Mind you I just love blue! Everyday I look forward to coming to your blog to see what marvellous QP you have made. Thanks for taking the time to make these for people like me who are not very creative.

    My weekend will be spent with 4 of my grandchildren and their parents at the lake. It will be very hectic as the kids are all boys aged 4-7! On Sunday we will celebrate Canada Day. Speaking of Canada Day, maybe you could come up with a neat QP for me :)

    myscrapbook said...

    Oh my this QP is so pretty.tfs

    Linda said...

    This is beautiful; thanks Val!

    Sharpli said...

    This is so pretty. Thank you.

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OH I am sooo LOVEING LOVING LOVING the new QP!!! OF course its an AWESOME ONE Its BLUE!!! LOL Plans you ask? I was told we finally get to go to the ZOO!!! YAY!!! Im so excited. I dont like the Idea of a 2 hour drive to there but I LOVE THE HENRY DORLY ZOO IN OMAHA!! LOL okay I am thier unoffical spokes person.. LOL AND the Q125 Celebration is going on in our town here so we are HOPEFULLY(by which I mean I will be taking the boyz to some of the events.) LOL have a good day. :) HUGS:) and thank you so much for the New QP and for helping me with QP's for the butterfly Kit.. You are an Angel.. Yep I think I see the halo behind those horns somewhere. LOL:)
    HUGS:)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    No plans this weekend just cleaning & weeding!!
    TY so very much for todays beautiful QP!!!

    PSharp said...

    Beautiful QP. Thank you for sharing.

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    here comes todays BIG HUG from me *gg*
    Thank you very much for your visit - and for another great QP! You did a wonderful job on this one again, you know I love blue :)
    I come back from my shopping tour - well in fact I come back for the second time from that for today. I was too weak to get it all in one tour so I made a break of 2-3 hours at home and went again LOL But now I should have gotten anything I need for hospital. You know - things like a toilet bag, a pocket hairdryer and similar things. I don´t want to take it all from home, because Martin wouldn´t have anything here than *gg*
    I hope you´re having a great weekend!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the lovely QP.

    Sarebear said...

    thank you!

    grambie said...

    Hi, so nice to visit back with you again. I have been remiss of late, but so glad I stopped by today. Love the QP with my favorite color hues of course. The design is just wonderful & the embellishment just adds the right amount of bling to the design. To all the fellow scrapper for Canada Day, the best to your tomorrow. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

    lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

    Thank you

    Sabrina said...

    This quick page is truly beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work.

    Nancy72 said...

    I have been such a good girl...staying away and catching up on housework,,,downloading just this QP isn't going to hurt my record...Right???...LOLOL

    Thank you sooooo much...;o)

    Terra da Magia said...

    Beautiful QP. Thank you for sharing.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Love the two photo page with blue roses! TY!