Monday, June 11, 2007

Valjs Peachy Pink Glassy Paper


Here's another paper with the same texture as yesterdays and the day before.Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer look at it.This little preview doesn't do it justice.Hope you like it.:) I love this color.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays paper.I am soo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.

Starting tomorrow...I think I will just start throwing some odds and ends of papers up for you and every once in a while a QP or element pack.I have a lot of different papers with maybe the same colors but different designs etc.Since this is a daily freebie blog..it won't take you long to get a nice size collection of my stuff...that is..if you like it.:) Besides..they are just sitting on my hard drive waiting to be used.

We got the new dishwasher installed.yea!!! I haven't been able to use it though..cause I had washed all the dishes up before we left.You know..hind site is 20/20.LOL What was I thinking?:) It's a whirlpool dishwasher and says it will hold a 14 piece dinner setting.It has the silverware holder..inside the door...and that is suppose to give you more dishes space.We will see.LOL I got my cupboards cleaned out..cause my DH had to remove everything under the sink and in the pots and pans cupboard..to get to the wires and water pipes etc.It was a job..but it is done now...hope this dishwasher will last as long as the last one did.:)

Have a fantastic day!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Lizzerd said...

    ah, more great glass!! thanks!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ahhh... a forced cleaing is always good too, my friend... and it FEELS good. Love your paper today, the color is just beautiful - I think it would go so lovely with some of the roses from your old QP's? Have a wonderful day, will check in on ya later!

    Love, Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the beautiful BG!!
    Glad you got your dishwasher installed but it wont be long before you try it out!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the glass papers.they are very nice.tfs

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I had a dishwasher once.. a LONG LONG time ago.. But with the kids going thru dishes like they do now.. its just easier to do it by hand. that way I can do dishes settle a fight.. do some more dishes... Tend to owies.. do some more dishes.. LOL we dont usually have that many stack up.. Not like when we first got married and neither of us wanted to do them.. LOL and then you have NO dishes left in the house and the loser gets to sit in the kitchen for an hour to do all dishes in the house. LOL now we do them all day long and it only takes 5 minutes. LOL SOOO needless to say that is one reason I dont want to be young again LOL :) Thanks for the pretty paper:) I think I have a flower I can put on this one:) HUGS!
    Leslie

    ConnyB said...

    Glad to hear you got your new dishwasher installed :) So you don´t have to do this "dirty job" by the hands anymore :)
    Thank you very much for the beautiful paper also!
    I came back from the zoo an hour ago. I went to a zoo that´s about 1 hour away from me, I don´t go there often because it is so far away. Today I was a bit sad, last night one of my favourite animals there died :( Believe it or not: I cried! Well, they´re not my pets, but I appreciate them so much for entertaining me and a lot of other people. I do always hope that they can be breed to be returned to the wild one day. It is so sad to see them dying.
    But I took some nice photos of the other animals for sure! So, the visit was a good one all in all :)
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    Thanks for stopping by and trying out my new CBOX! :) Thanks for the great pink paper today! I really like it and I'll find a use for it. Wait until you see my new flowers I've been working on. Although, I'll be posting them for sale. But there's 24 colors! :)
    Take care and ttys,
    Angel

    Helen said...

    hi there love the paper thanks for sharing. it's been a while still got it thou. love the site and the work you've been doing. great job. i finally got a min. not really but though i'd come and say hello any ways. hubby's yelling at me to watch a movie, so hi keep up the good work, you make lots of people happy with this site. and thats what it's about right!!!!!! your awesome girl WAY TA GO VAL. BYE talk to ya later. with very much thanks and love and joy helen.

    Sarebear said...

    thanks!

    jburkhart said...

    You lucky lady...would love to have a new dishwasher!!!! Have you used it now....enjoy!
    Hugs to you and have a wonderful week!
    Michaele