Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Valjs Paper 6-6-07


I thought I would stay with the red for now.:) Hope you like this one.

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you made for yesterdays. That was the only one like it that I can recall. It was unusual ..but I liked it.:)

I want to thank all of you who visited my DD and left her such fantastic comments.You made her day!!:) I put a link in my side bar for her blog..if you ever want to just go take a peek at what she has made.:)

My DH is off today.We haven't made any plans yet.My dog woke me up at four thirty or so and when I went back to bed..I must have passed out..cause I didn't wake back up until around eight.LOL That is late for me.:) So I thought I had better hurry and get my freebie up.

Have a wonderful day!!

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    What a great paper! I love the design on it. Thanks so much for sharing! You always make great papers and I enjoy coming by to see what's new. What no plans??? LOL. Bobby always makes plans and then forgets to ask me if I wanted to do them. Or just run them by me. LOL. Like I can read his mind or something. Oh well no one is perfect and I wouldn't want him to be. :) I must run, Lillie is locking herself in her room now. LOL. She's learned to close the door and push it shut. At least there's no lock on the door. And if there was, there's a door that goes from the guest bathroom into her room. :) No locking Mommy out of the room yet! LOL.
    Take care and enjoy your day with DH!
    Angel

    Erin-Joi said...

    How gorgeous! This is such an elegant paper. Thanks, Erin-Joi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Awesome paper Valinda, and I love the rich color and Texture. I gots to run, unfortunately, doign yardwork with the landlady this a/m and am running late myself. You have a blessed day! Love, Barb

    Lizzerd said...

    This one looks like crushed velvet! tfs - and now you can go back to bed {giggle}

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL thats late for you? Oh my goodness.. I am so happy when I get to sleep in till 8 too.. the boyz usually wake me up anywhere around 7 and 7:30.. LOL :) That is Early for me and 8:30 is late for me.. No matter how hard I try.. I just can't get that alarm clock to shut off.. OHHH thats because I dont have an alarm clock I have kids.. LOL HAHAHAHA They can never just grab a glass of Milk then lay back down.. The little turds. They have to jump on my bed and pull my arms and say "Mom, The sun is up!" Well They know when its time tho huh? HUGS:)
    Thanks for the Great Red Paper:) LOVE IT:)

    Anonymous said...

    I love this! Thanks so much!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Valinda! Waking up at so early....eeek...wouldn't like that a single bit. Glad you were able to go back to sleep, though! I am lucky if I get to sleep past 6:30....if it's not my little one waking me up, then it's my one girl cat getting in my face - meowing!!!!
    The new paper is very pretty! Thanks for sharing with me!
    Hope you have a nice evening and a lovely day...
    Hugs!
    Michaele