Monday, June 18, 2007

Valjs Gold Paper


This is the paper I used in yesterdays QP.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome. Enjoy!!

We had a good time yesterday with the cookout.The barbequed chicken wings turned out great...it was soo hot though.Whew! Takes the energy right out of you.:) How did your day go?

Not much else to tell right now..so I will just get to the freebie again.:)

If you would like to use this paper....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the color of this paper.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    this paper is rich enough to be wedding wrap, Valinda, thanks so much.

    Oh, I am sure we will be 'speriencing the heat here soon too! I get chicken wings each wednesday - my hunny stops in at a local 7-11 and buys a pack of cold ones (much much cheaper than hot) and drops them off for me to enjoy!

    Have a great day - I'm heading out to the garden!

    Love,
    Barb

    jburkhart said...

    Good morning, Val! Surprised to see me again! LOL! My dh took the car in to get it's service before I take it to the beach on Wednesday so I get the computer for a bit! YAY! Glad you had a nice day yesterday and happy to hear that the bbg was good, too! Yep, the heat really zaps the energy right outta ya when you are in it for a while - stay cool today and I look forward to your visit when you get the chance!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    jburkhart said...

    P.S. Thank you for the beautiful rich looking paper!

    Lizzerd said...

    the paper looks like it should be wrapped around a Ferrero Rocher chocolate!

    Anonymous said...

    Val thank you so much for your wonderful generousity! This is lovely!!!! Been away so picked up several of your freeebies today - they are all exquisite! : D

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    GORGEOUS!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...Whew...it's been quite a week, and here I am, playing catch-up again.

    What a great paper! Such a rich color. I'm going to hunt for a special picture to scrap with it.

    Glad you had a great Father's Day cook out. I can just taste those wings.

    Hopefully I will get back to our early morning contests soon. Maybe I'll even beat you tomorrow!

    Thanks again for the paper..

    Hugs :)

    Liz said...

    I'm loving this gold -- for my parents' 50th!