Sunday, June 10, 2007

Valjs Glassy Lavendar Paper


Here's a lavendar paper with the same textures as yesterdays blue one.Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer view.This small preview doesn't do it justice. Hope you like it.:)
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays paper.I am so glad some of you like it.:) You are most welcome. Enjoy!
My son went downstairs to put a load of laundry in the washer yesterday and noticed water dripping from the top of the door frame...the laundry room is right below the kitchen...and I was running the dishwasher...so my Dh took the panel off the front bottom of the dishwasher and saw it had been leaking.He looked up prices for pumps etc and found out that it would cost almost as much to repair it as to get a new one..so I will be looking for another one today.We have lived here eleven years and it has worked fine until now...so I am not upset...cept I have to do dishes by hand.Bummers!!LOL With four adults in the house we go through a lot of dishes.I no sooner clean the kitchen up and one of them will either get up and start rummaging for food or come home from work for lunch and make another mess...it is an endless cycle.LOL Soooo needless to say..I will look forward to todays shopping trip.:) Oh..I just remembered I did have to call an electrician to come out to fix it once when I couldn't get it to work....he pulled the bottom panel off and pushed the reset button..put the panel back on and took his check of sixty five dollars and left.LOL Did you know there was a reset button???I didn't.LOL
If you would like to use this paper....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Silvia said...

    Hi there, thanks for sharing your wonderful paper..very nice.. I posted it on my freebie list on my blog..
    Hugs Silvia

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh MY goodness about your washing machine, Valinda... LOL - perhaps you saved us all a bunch of money and grief! Miles and I once flooded the basement of our previous rental place - luckily the landlords were home, with a guest, no less, and we all spent several hours fixing it up. Whew. You have a blessed day, my friend.

    *hugs* Barb

    Lizzerd said...

    aahhh - I love these glassy papers! tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for todays & yesterday's beautiful BG's!!

    Linda said...

    Thanks for the pretty papers Val! Bummers is right! We're waiting on a part for our dishwasher and it's the pits to have to hand wash everything. Gosh, we're spoiled!

    ConnyB said...

    Sorry about your dishwasher! I know cleaning from hand is very inconvinient. I have to do that always, but my hubby helps me - and we don´t have so much dishes as you must have with 4 persons anyway. Though I hate it LOL
    I hope you will find a good, cheap new one today!
    Thank you very much for the great new paper :)
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    grambie said...

    I must say the little antedote about the ewashing machine & the service man gave me a big boost along with a out loud laugh. Oh my, life little experiences.

    Thanks for the addition of the lavendar glass papers. I so love the sheen & color mixtures of your fantastic designs. I know it is time consuming & really appreciate your dedication to providing us with your best. On this Sunday, I leave love to you & your family. HUGS!!!

    Marta said...

    This paper is stunning! Thank you so much!