Friday, June 08, 2007

Valjs Glassy Blue QP


Here's one I just finished this morning.I got to playing around trying different things and this is what I ended up with.Hope you like it.:) I LOVE the blue glassy look of the paper in the center.Let me know if you would like to have it and it will be up here in the morning if you say yes.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.Soo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.:)

I spent yesterday ..well..most of the day... going through papers and junk mail..etc. I have not convinced myself that it is something I really want to do.LOL I can't imagine how many trees and how much fresh air we could have by NOT sending me all of that.:) I always tell my family..if I needed something..there is always the yellow pages...and how many credit card offers does someone need??? Oh..and what is this thing....You have been approved to apply for ?....hehe..that is soo silly.Anyone can apply for one..getting accepted is the thing most of us want.LOL I may be dumb..but I'm not stupid.:) This is a statement..not a question.LOL

Well..on to the freebie if you would like to use it...

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Sharon said...

    Very Pretty! Yes, I especially like the blue in the middle.
    Thanks for sharing!

    renaenick said...

    Another BEAUTY!!!! Thanks so much for sharing Valinda!

    Renae

    ps - it's good to be back!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    VERY nice QP Valinda!

    You know, when Miles and I moved out here, we found out they had no recycle pick up, so we requested with the post office 'no junk mail!'... do you know our trash has been cut in 1/2 for that simple reason? You might try that - after all, I'm finding all the store flyers can be accessed online, anyways!

    I'm off to help Mouse (my love name for Mr.) with a workshop for 20 kids... GROAN haha!

    Have a blessed day, my friend.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    WOW!!! I think I'm caught up! LOL
    TY so very much for the last 3 beautiful QP's & the 2 fantastic BG's!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Pretty QP. nice colors.tfs

    Sarebear said...

    thank you valj; this looks pretty!

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks, Val...;o)
    I agree about junk mail. When our 3 girls were little they loved to be given the "safe" junk mail to play with...the little fake credit cards, envelopes, anything to fill out with scribbles...;o) I would tear up the excess and "dangerous" stuff...I still do the same thing 40 years later...LOLOL...it DOES take up less room in the trash!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOVE THIS BLUE! :) Great page VAL!! :) Can't remember if I stopped by yesterday or not. I have sick ones so I am just making a few stops today.. then I have to take the oldest to another Game. :) My Youngest has his 2nd bday tomorrow so I will be for a short time then as well. :) Once you are finished sorting Junk mail.. you could really stop by my house quick.. I have a box that filled.. LOL
    HUGS
    Leslie

    RuthP said...

    This page is very beautiful. Thank you.

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    first let me say thank you very much for the lovely QPs :)
    I´m so with you about all the junk-mail. It´s the same for us, there´s at least one letter in our mailbox everyday. One can get tired by all the offerings :( But also I have to deal with all these Call-Centers on the phone. It´s extreme annoying.
    Glad you could get rid of your unnecessary stuff now :)
    It´s middle of the night here, I can´t sleep because it´s so hot. I laid already in bed, but stood up again. Maybe I will get tired with being on the PC for a little while *gg*
    I hope you´re having a nice evening (should be evening for you now, huh?)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    paula said...

    It'll be a great one for my swimming pics! TFS!

    Jan said...

    "Thank You' sooo very much for the "beautiful" Share! I think it is Lovely! I admire your talents, and I "Thank God' there are people out there who feel the need to share! What would we do without you???
    "Thanks!!!" "Blessings & Huggz!