Monday, June 25, 2007

Valjs Blue and Green Varigated Elements

I thought maybe you could use some more elements.:) I made these a while back when experimenting with different designs.Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I am so glad you like the pink paper.I made a couple more....blue and purple.If you would like them..just let me know.:)

We had a nice quiet day yesterday.My DH did clean the spa out and refilled it with fresh water and added the chemicals to it.Now it is ready for us to crawl into and soak those weary muscles.:)mmmmmmm I am relaxing already.LOL My DH grilled more cajun chicken and it was soooo good.I think I like it better than barbeque sauce.My DD will sometimes ask for it to be done that way (cajun) instead.:)

Have a fantastic day today!!

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 14 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val...
    Not much time for downloading things today (or all week, for that matter) but I wanted to stop by to say hello. I'm busy getting ready for a 2 week vacation so I'm multi-tasking, these days! Thanks for the cute elements. They will come in handy to dress up some of my blah layouts.

    Hope you have a good day.
    Hugs :)

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Bev,
    I'm so jealous about the spa!! LOL. We have a swimming pool, but they are doing some much needed repairs on it and then they'll open both of them. Thankfully, it's not been too hot here. We've been getting those storms again, so it's keeping it cooler then normal. And with all the rain they close the pools, so that kind of stinks!! I'm dying to take Lillie swimming again! She loves the pool!! Take care and I hope that ankle will stop hurting you so much!
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Sounds so relaxing!!!
    TY for these gorgeous elements!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    hello Valinda! thanks so much for your ever so faithful visits to my blog - even when i'm not home, so to speak. it was good for me to take a few days away from the comptuer - i have my creativity back. whew.

    Wish i could come over for a soak w/ you! Have a Blessed Day!

    Love, Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful elements.great color combination.tfs

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Such Pretty Elements.. Thanks for sharing them:) HUGS!!!

    Did you get my email this time Val?

    LOL I am having mail problems.. yeah Even MALE problems.. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HUGS:)

    grambie said...

    So nice to visit & see those fabulous blue-green elements. They will definitely be a wonderful addition to my digi-scrapping. Love your stitching & blocking designs along with your innate ability to color scheme in the most professional way. You are definitely a Colorist & your designs reflect that spectacular talent. Just received Leslie's NL with her wonderful surprised new. So stopping for two reasons, to receive your download & to give you the praise for your future surprise endeaver. Leavin LUV!!!

    Amy W. said...

    Oh that chicken sounds delicious! These elements are such lovely colors sweetie! Great work!
    Hugs!

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for sharing! -jsj

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val! I have returned - lol! Sorry I have not been by in awhile...time always seems to disappear from me these days! Thank you so much for all the sweet comments that you have left for me on my blog - it really is a joy to see that you have stopped by and left a little love! Big hugs to ya!!!!!
    Would love a spa...hope you enjoy relaxing in it.....you lucky lady, you!
    The elements are very pretty - love that blue green color!
    Gonna catch up and see what you have been up to this last week!
    See ya in the next post....lol!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for sharing these beautiful elements!

    LoriRN0000 said...

    Thank you for the elements. Love the color combinations.

    Katg1006 said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) Hope all is well with you!! Nick's Party was great! I am still recovering from all the cleaning! I am going to try to get the pics up tomorrow :-)

    JillSF said...

    Val - these are so beautiful. I do admire all you talented ladies with the great elements and papers you make. I really love these. Thank you