Sunday, May 27, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9-leather


Here is the leather textured paper for this set.Hope you like it.:) I haven't had the chance to make elements for this kit yet.I will have to see if I have any time today to do that.My DH is off again today.:) If I don't find the time....I have other things I can put in it's place..so be sure to check back.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you have been leaving for Christy and me. I LOVE each and every one of them....and Christy is thrilled when she reads another one about her doll.:)

I went shopping yesterday with my Mom and sister.Then we went to lunch at my favorite Asian buffet.It was my sisters first time there and she said..there was just too much food.She was only able to get from the one food bar and some fruit.There are about six good size food bars.They even serve tiny octopus.I haven't tried that and probably never will.LOL My DD did one time just to show she could...and the rest of the day..all she could say was...."I ate the head of an octopus..I don't feel good".LOL Needless to say ..I ate a light supper. But I did only have one plate of food at the buffet.No dessert unless you count fried banana.:) All in all ..it was a great day!

I hope you have a fantastic day today!

If you would like to use this paper.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Linda said...

    Thanks Val! The leather ones are always my favorite!

    grambie said...

    KUDOS for the leather texture in these awesome & happy colors. WOW!!! You are a professional Colorist for sure. I can't get over your gorgeous & bold combinations that I love, but not talented enough to make. TFS. HUGS! XOXOXOXO

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you! This islovely : D

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    hey Val, Thanks for the GREAT Comments you left about the freebie and the layouts and the pics. LOL :) HUGE HUGS!! :) Asian.. I am fearful of eating Chineese, Japaneese.. OR any other food other than American food. I tried eating chineese once and ended up throwing up in the middle of the resturant... I never wanted to eat anything from the oriental areas ever again. I know I hear I missing out..but I dont want to take that chance of embarrassment again!! EVER!!! LOL Hope you got a chuckle out of my misfortune. LOL :) I do looking back now! :) Have a wonderful weekend:)HUGS!

    Leslie

    Katg1006 said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) The song on my Blog is "Send me a Song" by the Celtic Women - I love them! THanks for stopping by! Glad you had some time with your family !!

    renaenick said...

    Thanks so much Valinda, I have missed some great freebies over the last few days!

    Thanks once again for sharing

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    only wanted to say a short Hello to you now. My keyboard is a bit broken, I can´t write a bracket, so no smilies yet *g*
    Will buy a new one tomorrow!
    I hope you have a great weekend! Here it is raining cats and dogs. we want to visit a medieval knight market in a neighbour city today. There´s a flightshow of Falcons and I have the idea to hold one of them on my arms, hopefully the weather is good enough for that. This would be real royalty to hold a falcon *hehe*
    Sorry, that I´m not that much around, well - you know what´s going on here... I´m thinking of you anyway. Thank you very much for the new goodies - I love especially the doodle QP!
    BIG HUGS to you!
    Conny

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    I just came by to share some love today. It's been a long weekend and busy at that. I'm going to be working as much as possible on a new kit. Hopefully I can get it finished before next weekend. LOL. I hope you are having a nice and safe holiday weekend. It's raining still here!! It's been raining since I came home from vacation. LOL. And get this it's only rained like 1 time since we've been home in Seattle!! LOL. Go figure!
    Hugs,
    Angel

    jburkhart said...

    Yummy....love Asian buffets...we have a place in town called King's Buffet and they have great Chinese food to eat...we went to it last month when our baseball game was cancelled from the wind...it was delicious....love shrimp and the sugar biscuits.....now you made me hungry and craving a buffet! LOL!
    Enjoy
    Michaele

    Anonymous said...

    I can see some 70's influence in your color choices here. Gotta love it! Thanks so much!