Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9 Elements-airplanes


You all seemed to enjoy the airplanes from the last kit.Sooo I thought why not give you more? :) These are metal instead of the glassy gel kind. I didn't have time to make anything yesterday .. ..so I got up this morning and put these together for you. Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

Did you have a great Memorial Day weekend? What did you do? I would love to hear about it.:)

We will be having a cookout tonight.It's my DIL's sisters Birthday and we are celebrating it here.There's always plenty to do here and my Grand Daughters usually can play in the backyard.Problem is..those fires in south Georgia are causing a smokey haze over our towns.It is hard to believe that the smoke has reached so far north.It smells smokey out there.What we need is a really good rain to help put those fires out.So for all those of you who pray..please do.:) Thank you .

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Linda said...

    Thanks for the neat airplanes Val! You can have some of our rain; the street flooded yesterday and they say more is on the way today. We sure don't need anymore! I live in Houston.

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    I'll send you all the rain that we've been having!! LOL. Since we got home from vacation, that's all it's done here is rain!! I feel like I'm living in Washington state again. LOL. What's sad is it's only rained once since we left there!! I'm not complaining about the rain, but I'm ready for some sun. I know when the rain stops it's going to get really hot fast!!! It always does here. We needed the rain, but now the ground is so wet that it's flooding. It's storming right now, and just pouring down rain. At least it doesn't bother Lillie. :) Well, I guess I better see what I can get done while she's asleep, I know once I start making noise she's going to wake up. LOL. She always does! Take care and ttys.
    Angel :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    The airplanes will have a ton of uses Valinda - great idea! Hope your cookout went well. I will catch up with you soon! *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the really awesome planes!!

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks bunches for this kit, Val...;o)

    Such a shame about the smokey air...;o( I guess I'm happy we live much further north. We are really lucky here...I grew up in Chicago...windy & tons of snow...now we are south oc Cleveland...they get the lake effect snow...we don't.

    We have 2 children...one with family...in southern NC...they are all having a very tough time with allergies with no rain to wash away the pollen...another ;o(

    grambie said...

    So wonderful of you to leave this little blessing for us to enjoy. They are so versatile & will complement any boy/girl fun design. Love the difference in the finished texture. Hopefully blessings & joy was the agenda of the weekend for everyone who visits this blog. HUGS & KISSES!

    jburkhart said...

    Good evening Val......hope you had a wonderful cookout with your family and it was a nice bday celebration for everyone! Hope the smoke cleared up a bit, too! We had a nice holiday weekend! My oldest daughter was picked up by my parents on Friday and she stayed there till Sunday afternoon....dh worked and I cleaned on Saturday and Sunday, visted with Mom and Dad on Sunday....and then on Monday, my dh took the girls to town and to Chuck E. Cheese for several hours so I could have some ME time. I was very productive as you saw on my blog and finished my kit, uploaded it to the store and even made a neat freebie to go with it! Glad you liked it, too! Thanks for all your lovely visits...always a joy to read your comments!
    Did you watch the season finale of House tonight? It's on in a couple of hours...can't wait to watch it!
    Will check out whatcha been up to on your blog...the airplanes are neat - thank you!
    Michaele

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHHHHH Val!!! Prayers to all those in the fires way and to those effected by the fires. Wow.. My hubby was on the volunteer Fire Department until that is we moved to the farm.. now he lives to far from town. But I know it is so dangerous for so many people. My dad was a police officer when i younger and well to make a long story short.. someone was mad that he was arrested.. and while we were on vacation.. They pour Gas throughout our house and burned it down.. Needless to say.. I am still a little scared of fire. We were not home but when we got the message.. we got home in time to still see the house smoldering. :( We lost everything.. and It was nothing but sadness.. so I know that fire can do damage and hurt people in ways one would never think of.. Prayers prayers and more prayers for all the residents in your area.. and in GA!! :) HUGS VAL!!! Stay safe.. and make sure you are getting that fresh air!! :) HUGS!!

    PS thanks for cute planes!! :) Love em!!!