Thursday, May 31, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9 Elements 3


Today we have photo prongs..staples,paper clips,brads and stars.I thought you could use the stars as brads if you wanted to have a different look..or put the stars on the top of the paper clips..or over the circle part of the photo prongs for a different look.Either way or both would be cute:)
For those of you who may not know how to make the paperclips look like they are clipped onto a page...just erase the part that would normally go behind the paper then line it up so that it is fitted evenly against the paper.KWIM? You can make the paperclip set at any angle and do the same and it will look as though it is clipped onto the page.:)

Thank you ALL for coming to see me and leaving me such wonderful comments.I truly appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

My DH was off yesterday.After he and my son got finished mowing the yard and weed eating.My DH and I went to see the new Pirates movie.(my son had already seen it) We enjoyed it and some people even clapped when it was over.:) My Dh wouldn't tell me where he was taking me to supper.We pulled into Longhorns.:) I love their prime rib.But got their sirloin and shrimp scampie.I think I will go back to the prime rib.LOL The scampie was delicious but the sirloin was tough.That must be the cardboard the Doc was wanting me to eat.LOL Don't get upset with me..I only ate half of it.:) Back to my regular routine of rabbit food now.:)
Have a fantastic day today!!

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Sarebear said...

    Thank you for this freebie! My puter loads up the 4shared page, but when I try to download it says it can't connect and maybe the site is busy or check my internet connection.

    I'll try again later; your elements are cool!

    Thank you.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY for more of your fantastic elements!!
    Glad to see your enjoying your off time!!!!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for another beautiful freebie, Val :)
    Talking about "food-sins" - you can´t imagine how many chocolate I ate (and still eat LOL) today... From tomorrow on I have to make a strong diet till the big analysis on Wednesday next week. I have to eat "rabbit food" also than, but even from this only less :( So today I have to sin totally LOL
    Thank you so much for your nice words on my blog, Val! It´s so nice to have you on my side :)
    Ahh, by the way: as you can see I can write smilies *g* I have a new keyboard and am able to write brackets now again :))))

    {Hugs}
    Conny

    Tammy Dunlap said...

    Thanks Val for more neat elements!

    Anonymous said...

    Sound like you had a fabulous weekend Val! Thank you so much for the latest installments to your stitched set! Love it!

    Nancy P said...

    Wonderful stars, etc! I love the colors! thank you for this very nice gift!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    We all can splurge every now and again.. and I think that eating was better than buying.. say... another pair of shoes.. or a banana split? LOL :) We can't eat like rabbits all the time.. or we may start acting or looking like them... Can you imagine me with long ears and about 100 babies?? well I can tooo.. but Lets hope the opposite. LOL :) HUGS!!! Love the New elemnts:) FABO!! :) Great for my new flower pics.. I will have to get on that. LOL :) and Yes I am busy busy busy.. Hope fully I can get something set up for making it easier to blog at 2 places:) some will be short some will be long. LOL
    TTYL
    HUGS HUGS!!
    Leslie

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks a bunch!!! I'm also happy to hear that it's worth going to see Pirates #3...DH and I got bored with the repetition in #2...just a tad too much of that sea monster...;o)

    jburkhart said...

    Lol...you are so making me hungry, Val!!! First ice cream cake and hamburgers and now shrimp and steak! YUMMY!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed your day....did you enjoy the pirate movie....I would love to go and see it, but will probably just wait until it comes out on DVD...dh and I don't really go to the movies....think it has been about 2 years or so!
    Great new elements...tfs!
    Take Care!
    Michaele

    cherylzyx said...

    These look like candy! thank you