Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9 Elements 2


Here's a few more elements to go with this kit. Hope you like them.:) Personally..I love bottle caps.I left some of these plain so you can use them for wordart etc.If you want to ..you can make the horse shoes small enough to fit on the front of them.That would be cute:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays planes. So glad you like them.You are most welcome.:)

We celebrated my DIL's sisters birthday yesterday.We had a house full.:) We had ten adults..ranging from age 24 to 78 in the house.You would have thought we had teenagers.LOL It was a lot of fun. My Mom came too and my Grand daughters..of course.:) My Dh and me. We cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and had all the side items necessary to fill the crowd up.:) For dessert..there was a huge ice cream cake.I was very good when it came to that.I ate my sugar free cookies and fudge cicles.Oh yum!!LOL My DD bought the girls some tiny squirt guns and of course..we all had to try them out ...on each other.LOL I got tired of my DD squirting me..so I went and got the big spray bottle that my Dh uses on the grill when it fires up too high..I told her ..she would run out of water before I did.LOL Believe me ..she got good and wet.LOL ...and so did anyone else that tried to come at me with one of them.:) My grand daughter wouldn't stop squirting me ..no matter what..so I started squirting her Mom and told her to make her stop.It didn't take long for her to make her stop.LOL I wish you ALL could have been here.It was fun!:) So today..my wish for you ..is to have a ball!! Be young and enjoy your day! :)

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    I've missed you and the blogging scene but I've been a bit frustrated. You will know just how much if you weed your way through my blog. Please don't be too hard on me!

    I love your elements. Thanks for generosity in sharing. I will do some catch up on all your other goodies that I've missed. I've been soured right off the scrapping thing for a few days.

    I am off for an overnighter in the motor home...just a little get away.

    I'll visit when I get back and catch up. We are just about out the door.

    Hugs to you. Have a wonderful day! :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Wow Valinda!! Hokey - sounds like you had a HOUSE FULL - a house full of love that is! you celebrated in style w/ family... Does life get any better? Thanks for your download today.. got to run, yardwork, will look in on you later!

    love, Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    so glad to hear you´ve had a great time with your family :) Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to you now! I´m almost off for a dissertation for MS-people in a nice restaurant in our city. It´s two times a year and there is a big buffet - also with things I can eat (hard to find these days ;-))
    So I´m looking forward to it now!
    I hope you have a good day today!
    Thank you very much for the new beautiful goodies :)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL Just thinking of getting squirted with water and having that sort of fun makes me smile. LOL :) HUGS!!! THANKS so much for the great elements.. I love the horseshoes.. Great addition:) THANK YOU SO MUCH and thank you for stopping by my blog;) Makes me smile every time:) HUGS!!!

    Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awesome!!!
    TY so very much!!!

    Sharon said...

    Thanks once again!

    Sarebear said...

    Element-al, my dear Watson.

    I love your elements, thank you so much for your creativity and generosity!

    grambie said...

    Girls day out sound just fabulous with all the fun time for everyone. I can feel the joy that everyone experienced through your blogging. The age rang for the party is just so heartwarming to hear. Family love perseveres through ups & downs. Fantastic party.

    So fanciful with collection 2 of your wonderful elements. They are a lovely collection to mix & match with your beautiful papers. TFS. HUGS & KISSES! XOXOXOXO

    Anonymous said...

    I just love your stuff. You're one of my favourite designers.

    THANKS

    Debra C

    Cintia Zs said...

    What day of joy:D
    I adore parties! I enjoy myself very much.
    I kept hunger here of so many tasty things to eat heheheh
    Passing to leave a quite big hugs and to say that I adore your blog, your works, everything;)
    You live in mine heart, my dear friend.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Kisses

    Lilipruneau said...

    I love Bottle caps too!!
    The link to your blog is on mine, thank you very much (and apologies for my language, i'm french... ;-)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - just stopping in to say good morning - hope you have a wonderful day. It's hot, hot, hot here...that lake's looking mighty inviting. What are you up to today?... did DH git that lawn mowed, or what?? haha... I think you need to make some grass and mower elements...giggle!

    jburkhart said...

    Sounds like your family and friends had a really fun time at her bday party! And I love Ice Cream cake.....but haven't had it in like forever! :)
    Your new elements are fantastic...the bottle caps are really cute!
    TFS! and big hugs!
    Michaele