Saturday, May 26, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 9-cloth


Here's the cloth textured paper for this kit.Hope you like it:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me on yesterdays doodle QP.Soo glad you liked it.:) You are most welcome.:)

Thank you also for the many wonderful comments you have left for Christy.I truly appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

I haven't planned anything yet for this weekend.We are having a cookout at our house for my DIL's sister on Tuesday for her Birthday.That is the biggest plans so far.:) Yesterday evening we grilled chicken.If you haven't tried cajun seasoning and then grilling it...you are missing some of the best tasting chicken around.:) We found a seasoning we really love. It is...Encore brand.It isn't hot (spicy)..but has a wonderful flavor. My DH just puts the chicken on the grill and sprinkles it with the cajun spice,salt and pepper and cooks it like you would normally.We all love it here.Try it..you'll like it.:)

That's about all I have for now.:) Have a fantastic day!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning Val.....I just thought I would let you know that Sindiego is still upstairs asleep and it is already 7:51. Talk about being a lazy butt!! haha...Anyways, have a great day.

    MadScrapper (Sindiego's daughter)

    Selena said...

    http://designsbyselena.blogspot.com

    I ADDED YOU TO MY DAILY FREEBIE LIST X
    PLEASE POP BY AND GRAB YOUR SPOTLIGHT BLINKIE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE X
    THIS IS LOVELY, THANKS SO MUCH X

    HUGE HUGS X SELENA

    myscrapbook said...

    nice block stitching.tfs

    grambie said...

    Good afternoon, I am online wishing you a happy holiday weekend with your family & friends. So nice with the Cajun seasoning. I will have to check that one out since it is not too spicy, which I cannot do.

    Thanks for this addition to Block 9 cloth paper. So pretty. Congrats on making Selena's list. I have you in my favorites for expediency. Again, everything is just perfect.

    Katg1006 said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Things are super crazy right now - my grandmother is in hospice and I am getting ready for surgery on the 6th :-( So I am a bit scattered. Hope everything is going okay right now. Your daughter's newest creation was super cute too :-)

    Jaydensmama said...

    Valj if you will send me your email at jaydensmama@gmail.com I will send your posting bonus

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val. :) SOOO I got my lawn mowed and the hedges trimmed. :) And now I am stopping by to say hello to you. Its getting late yes, but I guess it could be later! LOL Thank you for the springy paper.. Will look good if I ever get any of my flowers pics off my camera. Seems to be the worst part about taking pics. Hope you day was great! Its definately a good day to be a great day.. beings as it was Friday and all. LOL :) Have a GREAT weekend.. we will be going to my folks for a BBQ cookout.. :) YAY! They love grilling as much as I love eating it, so I am sure it will be a GREAT day. LOL HUGS!!! :) Hope you are taking care of yourself. and a Few hugs for your daughter. I would LOVE to buy that Beautiful Fairy if only Hubby would see it my way. LOL He thinks the boys will just break it. So he thinks I need to wait awhile yet. And I guess I will. But I put her on my Favorites on Ebay so I will be looking for more things:) Tell her she does a wonderful job advertising it.. Very great story! :)

    Hugs
    Leslie

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- just stopped in to say 'Hi'. I LOVE grilled chicken and my husband loves cajun...hmm...will have to give that a try. Hoping to have some fresh trout to grill if they're biting. Blessings.