Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 QP


Did you think I had forgotten the QP for this kit?:) I almost did.hehe.I thought I was done until yesterday afternoon when I realized I hadn't made a QP yet.I sure hope you like it as much as I do.:) I left the "All Boy" wordart loose..just in case any of us want to use the Qp for our girls. Don't forget..girls like blue too.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me yesterday.I am soo glad you like the shiny elements.:) You are most welcome!

Not much happening here today.Yesterday evening my older brother came over for the evening.My DH bought a new game for the xbox 360 ...Oblivion.They played it all evening.Had a blast...I got up this morning at six A.M. and my DS was still playing it.He won't be much help today..huh?LOL
That's pretty much all I have to tell.:) Have a fantastic day!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val...We are about to embark on another day. Hopefully it will be uneventful!

    I love this quickpage you have given us. The colors are so rich. I know I have a use for it. If I could just find the time to do some scrapping.

    I hope you have a wonderful day (with or without your hubby). I guess we all have our addictions...lol

    Hugs to you, and thank you so much for your continued help and support in this blogging adventure of mine.

    Sindiego said...

    Who me??? Stress??? It seems to have become a major part of blogging. Thanks for the info. Glad to have it now and not at 3:00 p.m. I'm glad we're the only two people up at this hour. What a live saver you are! I think blogger has it in for me, but I don't know what to do.

    Hugs :)

    Josie said...

    Love this QP. Thank you!

    Gotta tell you about a heart-stopping moment I had yesterday -- As I opened the folder I had saved yesterday's DL in, I suddenly realized that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING from all the Color-blocking DLs you've given us was G-O-N-E! I couldn't believe it. I frantically searched through my recycle folder thinking I had clicked too fast or something ... it took me a long time to find it ... turns out I had moved the folder into another, completely unrelated folder by accident! All I can say is THANK GOODNESS! I would have had to cry and cry if I had really lost all of it for real!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Josie..
    Soo glad you were able to find them.I have had similar things like that happen to me too.It really throws you for a few minutes.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    only want to say a quick "Hello" to you. I´m so busy this week, but now have an hour break at home LOL
    I even made some more appts. with doctors, can you tell I´m angry meantime that they don´t help me? Well, I´m retired and have plenty of time, so I would even visit 100 doctors, I will find out what´s wrong *gg*, though it´s stressful to spend my days in waiting rooms now ;-)
    I´m thinking of you, even when I´m not here everyday at the moment. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments again :)
    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    P.S. Thank you very much for this beautiful QP :)

    Linda said...

    Thanks for the cute QP Val!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Yikes - can't imagine playing a game all night! No wonder its called Oblivion. 5 more days visiting w/ the inlaws... will try to stop by again - but my internet visits are 'spotty'... LOL! Have a wonderful day Valinda! *hugs* Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Great QP.tfs

    grambie said...

    As always, your design are just fantastic. WOW, you did placement for two photos. YEAH!! Love the slight angle of the 2nd placement box. Thanks for leaving the wordart separated. That way I can also use it for his sister. TFS. HUGS!!!

    Erin-Joi said...

    This will be a great QP for the furry kids too. The rich blues and browns will work great with ginger and tortoiseshell kitties. Thanks

    Katg1006 said...

    Hi Val (((hugs)) How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.
    Still don't know the cause of the pain :-( Have an appt Thursday with OB to go over U/S results for the one part.....wish me luck! Miss you! I will have so much catching up to do on your blog when I get back. Saw the little airplanes...they were so cute I had to download them right away :-) Thank you for your unending generosity!!

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thank you very much for the QP! :)

    Suzi said...

    Love, love, love the QP! Thank you so much!!! I'm trying to get through this last hectic week of school (LOL)
    When I get some time (?) I'll make a layout and let you know to come see it :)
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Romajo said...

    Thanks for the freebies!
    Love from Holland, Marieke

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Valinda!
    Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you have left at my blog...always a treat to read them! The qp is great, especially since the word art is moveable - for my girls! Such pretty colors!
    Sound like your dh and ds had a blast playing the video game....my dh is the same way, unfortantely we do not have the tv games - he just plays the ones for the computer forever and ever!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and evening!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Catsrul said...

    Thank you for sharing. I always find it easier to scrap my little girl. This sure helps for my little boy!