Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 -leather


Here's the leather texture for this set.Hope you like it:)

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments on this set of papers.I am sooo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.:)

My DH is off today.:) We haven't made any plans yet...but the yard sure could use a mowing...hope he notices it.LOL Yesterday my youngest son and his wife and two youngest girls came over..and my other two kids were off from work.It was really nice to have them all here at the same time.They are all close to each others ages and get along great!:) They watched movies and played xbox and my grand daughters were able to take a nap and then play out back for a while...so it was just a really pleasant day.:) How did your day go? I would love to read about it.:)

If you would like to use this one..

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    I'm having trouble getting onto DST. Can you get there??

    Sindiego said...

    I have been trying for over an hour to get on but my computer is also acting up after 18 hours of hard work yesterday. It is alread overheating!!! Gotta get a new one for sure. This laptop is not made for this kind of work.

    I'm relieved that it isn't only me. Thanks for your speedy reply. I was pulling my hair our for nothing. I hope DST comes up soon so I can shut this thing down.

    Hugs :)

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for the new paper, Val!
    Glad to hear you´ve had a nice day with your family yesterday :)
    I didn´t do much yesterday, here it´s raining cats and dogs since a few days - so I don´t like being outside. Today I will also stay at home to clean a bit and all the "lovely" stuff that needs to be done ;-)

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Nice Leather Texture Valinda! So... lets get creative bout having husband mow... ok, you could call him MO all day.. haha... orrrr.... say things like "Gee, I could sure bake a batch of cookies if the lawn was mowed" or.... I may have to massage your poor shoulders if you mow the lawn... or... "i read the 5 love languages book and mowing lawns is one of my languages" or... hmmmm (giggle!) I will be back to see if it gets done (oh and that famous saying by shakespear... "to mow, or not to mow, that is THE question!"

    Suzi said...

    I love it, Val! Thank you so much!!
    (((hugs)))]
    Suzi

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Great paper Val!! :) I can't help but to love the boy papers so much.. mainly because I have them. LOL :) Sometimes its hard to find kits that are boy related. so many of them are pink and frilly and flowery that it just doesn't work with boys.. But these papers are EXcellent:) THANK YOU SO MUCH:)
    Where are the pics of your daughters New little people? I can't wait to see them:)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    grambie said...

    Go on with your bad self with these fantastic stitched bordered papers. Oh my goodness, all I have to do is add the photos, a few elements, Along with a little quote or whatever, & the layout is complete. YEAH!!! TFS.
    XOXOXOXOXO

    jburkhart said...

    Another fab color combination! Luv it...thanks so much!!!
    I need to get started on a new kit for the store....I have been so busy with all the real world stuff that I haven't had too much time to design, other than my blog freebies. Need to get out of my design block and pick up the speed a bit....I wish I had a freeze time button...lol!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thanks so much! :)