Monday, May 21, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 Elements -5


Here is another set of elements for this kit.Hope you like these too. Just some brads etc. to add some shine to your pages.:)

Thank you ALL once again for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I am soo glad you liked the airplanes.:)

Today is catch up day for me.Gotta get my house cleaned after the weekend and all of us being home together to mess it up.:) Oh well...I'm not bored..got lots to keep me busy.LOL
How did your weekend go? I would love to read about it.:)

If you would like to use these .....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Josie said...

    Thanks for another great batch of elements!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY very much for more of your goodies!!

    Suzi said...

    Thank you for the new elements :) My weekend was busy. This is the last week of school and the teacher decided today would be the "summer birthdays day". I had to go out and find stuff for goodie bags, etc. Come to find out, my grandson's birthday is the only summer one LOL. This last week will be busy....
    (((hugs)))
    Suzi

    myscrapbook said...

    Great elements.love those colors.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - on a short timeline as still visiting with mom and dad... just sneaking in a hello to you. I managed an entry today... but will take a few moments out to check out your blog fully later if I can. Just thinking about you! *hugs* Barb

    grambie said...

    Love the various shapes of the brads in this element set. So pretty with the open-wheel design along with the bottle cap. The colors are the best. Leaving Love! XOXOXO

    Sindiego said...

    I think I see you on my blog. If you are there, tell me how you got there. I have had some emails that my links on the freebie sites won't work. I'm about to pull my hair out!

    HELP!!!!

    Sindiego said...

    I tried from a few sites and apparently it is working again. I think it is just another of the blogger mysteries. Who knows what is going on with my blog. I just got a few emails from site owners that my links weren't working and did I remove my blog. I was having a nice nap...lol. I guess it doesn't pay to snooze!!

    Thanks for answering so quickly. I have to go get supper, also. I have a church vestry meeting tonight so I don't have much time to compute now. I hope my blog stays up.

    See you tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    :)

    AmyW. said...

    Hi Val,
    Thanks for stopping by this weekend and the happy wishes. TTYL!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    lovely elements, thank you! :)

    jburkhart said...

    LOL....never can be bored when there's always cleaning to be done!Hope your weekend was great! Mine was nice...mom and dad were over and we went to the baseball game together! Always great to be with my family!
    Gonna try to work on a new kit and finish it this week....hope I have some free time!
    Big hugs to you and love the elements...thanks bunches!
    Michaele