Sunday, May 20, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 Elements-4


Here is the fourth set of elements for this kit....some paper clips..staples...brads and airplanes.Hope you like them.! Be sure to come back tomorrow and get the next set of elements for this kit.:)

I want to thank you ALL for leaving me such wonderful comments for this kit..I am so glad you like it.:) You are most welcome !

My Dh and DD are off today and so far we haven't made any plans.What are your plans for today?

If you would like to use these...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    This is the third time I am typing this...I keep hitting by back key and losing it...lol. It must be early or I'm getting old!

    Thanks for another installment of the elements. I hope you and hubby have a great day.

    AmyW. said...

    I love these shiny metal looking planes! They'll be great for scrapping travel LOs! I hope you're having a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!!! Luv the planes!!
    TY so very much!!!!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you for these beautiful new elements :)
    We just stay at home today, just relax and watch TV. We will both have a busy week from tomorrow on, so this is the right thing for today.
    I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    grambie said...

    So glad I was able to get online for these so cute additional elements of this kit. So pretty in design all neatly placed so visually appealing. Love the addition of the airplanes. My great-grandson's perfect dream. TFS. HUGS! XOXOXOXO

    Linda said...

    I just love the airplanes Val; thanks!

    nancy72 said...

    Are you hearing a loud squeal???
    It's me for the absolutely perfect airplanes...the colors are great for adults...I am thrilled to have them. Thank you sooooo much...;o)
    (((((HUGGGS)))))

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thanks very much! :)

    jburkhart said...

    Those are super cute planes and shiny elements! Thanks so much, Val!
    Take Care!
    Michaele