Saturday, May 19, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 Elements 3


Here are some glassy elements for this kit.Tomorrow you will get some like this with paper clips and staples ..etc so be sure to come back to get them.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you have been leaving for me.I truly appreciate each and every one of them.:)

Grambie...I am sooo happy you finally got your computer back.:) Yay!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments you leave for me.So glad you like these kits.:) You are most welcome.:)

My big day today will consist of going to Walmart to renew my blood pressure pills and pick up a few groceries we need.:) What are your plans for the weekend? Sure hope they are more exciting than mine.LOL

If you would like to use this set....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Blogger is really giving me a hard time. I can't even access it from my computer!! I have to go to firefox and put in the address. I don't know what is going on. I have reposted the link on DST, so hopefully it will work now. I had to go for blood work and have been at the hospital for the past hour and a half.

    Hope you have a great day and thanks for the lastest installment on the elements.

    Hugs

    Sindiego said...

    I don't know what is going on. I don't even have a comment spot this morning. Like I said in my post, I replace all my images 3 or 4 times yesterday. That was happening before the new computer, though. I've heard a few other people say that they have had many problems, but not what they were. I think I will write to support and see if they can find out what is going on. The problem is never the same one. I'm wondering if I really need all this..lol

    Now for your download. I think everything else is working. So far, the morning is moving right along...lol

    Later
    sindiego :)

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    You had to ask huh? LOL. Today is the grand opening of my River Belles kit, and right off the bat this am there was a problem. My kit was too big so I had to put it into 4 separate links!! I took all of this time the past few weeks making sure everything was packaged just right, and then bang! So now I'm waiting for the files to upload, sounds like fun huh? LOL.
    Yesterday we got a new used car! We had to do something, the other car was falling apart and needed lots of maintience done. So we got a 2005 Haundai Accent and it still has manifacturer warranty on it and it's very clean and well taken care of.
    Today is going to be stressful with finding out whatelse happens with my kit, LOL. I'm telling myself not to panic!! LOL. I hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy it and relax.
    Angel

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Val,
    Tell Sindiego to go to edit post and on the bottom left side of the posting box, there's a blue arrow that says post options. Click on that and make sure that it says allow post comments. That's what is wrong, and how I fixed mine! I tried to go to their blog but it said access denied! :)
    Angel

    Sindiego said...

    You are a DOLL. I'm sending you a big hug!!! Thanks a million. It's working now. That fixed it right up. They have been changing things in blogger, so maybe that is what happened. Thanks for helping me out. It was getting rather frustrating :)

    Sindiego said...

    I sent Angel a note of thanks. :)

    myscrapbook said...

    great elements.tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for more of these fantastic elements!!!

    grambie said...

    These elements are just too fabulous with their lovely colors. Love the glassy effect that definitely complement all the previous papers. So beautiful. LUV!!! XOXOXO

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I just got back home from a dinner with my hubby outside. Okay, not a big dinner for me, I had some vegetables, but it was nice to be outside a bit LOL
    Thank you very much for your sweet comment and for your new goodies here! I love this new serie of yours :)
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Cute elements:) I Need to start using my downloaded kits.. I have so many that I decided to only download the things I NEED and your cute kits because they are Versitile and can be used for male and female. I am going to need another hard drive if I keep picking up everything that is cute.. so i have stopped downloading things unless they are FUNCTIONAL! LOL :) I need to use the ones I have first.. and I know there are beautiful kits I just need to get the pics to go with them LOL :) With all the girly kits I am going to have to dress my boys up in dresses just to be able to use them LOL :) HAHAHAHA
    Well youngest is crabby and still teething so I best attend to him. NO FUN! HUGS:)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Leslie

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks so much, Val...I love the colors of this set so much...but then, I am enjoying all of your color combos...;o)

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thank you! :)