Friday, May 18, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 Elements-2


Here is the second set of elements for this kit.:) Hope you like them.I have a few more sets of elements for this kit..so be sure to check back each day to get the rest.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays elements.I read each and every one of them and I am so glad you like the stars.:) Enjoy!

Not a lot going on today either.Laundry day again.Oh fun!!LOL Yesterday my youngest son and DIL came over for a few hours...so if I missed coming to see any of you ...that would be the reason.:) I hope you all have a fantastic day today and a wonderful weekend.:)

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Not only are we up at the crack of dawn together, we do laundry together! I have my bed stripped and the second load of laundry going this morning. That's why I'm a bit late getting here. I got my post up and then tried to impress my hubby by actually doing some housework.

    I'm loving these elements. Keep them coming. Hope you have a great day!

    Hugs :))

    sindiego

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    I posted more pics this am. You did a wonderful job on those stars and these elements are awesome too! Great Job!! Tomorrow should be the release of my "secret kit" so you need to come see it tomorrow. ;) Lillie is getting into things already this am, so I must go.
    TTYL,
    Angel

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I love these elements Val they are sort of chrome(y) and Bronze(y) feeling to me. :) They are GREAT!!! :) I have to go.. Kids aren't letting me alone today so I have a short time to spend on the computer. LOL Kids are TURDS!!! :)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    Suzi said...

    I love the elements!! Thank you so much! I'm moving furniture as we speak, so gotta get back to it :)
    (((hugs)))
    Suzi

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!!!
    TY so very much!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda... only have a sec here as getting ready for IN-laws coming... but wanted to say hi.

    *hugs* have a great day!

    Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val!
    Thank you very much for the great new elements :)
    I´m later today, I was so busy before. Got some appts. this morning and a friend visited me in the afternoon. Than I finished scrapping a very difficult layout (and the translation for my blog took me forever LOL)
    Do you have any plans for the weekend?
    We will go to a flea market tomorrow, it´s a very big one that´s repeated monthly in our city. I´m looking forward to get some new (or old *g*) clothes there. I´m gaining weight with all the intestine problems, so I hope to get some new trousers there, I hope to loose weight again when the problems get solved, so I won´t buy anything new for much money now ;-)

    I hope you will have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    david santos said...

    Please, it puts fhoto of Madeleine in your Bloggue

    Missing Madeleine!
    Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

    If you have any information, please contact Crimestoppers on
    0800 555 111

    Please Help

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Valinda!
    How are you doing? Thanks so much for your visits to my blog.....I so appreciate it and love reading your comments! Hugs!
    Things are getting back to normal for me....hopefully nothing pops back up again, this last month has been a real rollercoaster...ugh!
    I did my laundry yesterday...so today I am finishing up watering the back yard.....catching up on my blog reading and need to do a couple of layouts for my CT work...that should keep me plenty busy today!
    Glad your son and dil stopped by for a visit yesterday - I sure it was nice having them over!
    Love the elements you have created...they kind of go with the same colors of my Mom Mini kit that I have on my blog right now...too cool! Thanks so very much for created and sharing them!
    Big hugs to you and have a wonderful weekend!
    BTW...Greys was so sad...and that ending = boy oh boy can't wait till it starts back up again in the fall!
    TTYL
    Michaele

    grambie said...

    I am finally online with the MAC & so glad to see the wonderful elements to augment the beautiful papers. Love those stars & various swirls. Thanks again for sharing. XOXOXOXO

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thank you! :)