Thursday, May 17, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 8 elements-1


Here is the first set of elements for this paper.Hope you like them.:) There is just a slight difference in the colors of the stars...because the colors were so close to each other..this is the way they turned out.The top two has a shine on them and the bottom two don't have much of one.Be sure to check back every day for the next few days..cause there is more coming to this set.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I LOVE to read them..you make my day!!:) Sooo glad you like the kits I have been making for you....You are most welcome.:)

My DH mowed the yard yesterday.Yay!!!!! It rained shortly afterwards.A really nice one too.I won't have to water the plants for a week.:) There isn't much else to tell you.We spent my DH's day off relaxing.That is pretty much all the exciting news right now.LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Josie said...

    Terrific Star elements! Thank you so much!!!

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning. I beat you this morning, despite all the odds!

    I love your stars. I love your stitching, which I'll have to learn. Can you direct me to somewhere to do that?

    I'll be in "frustrated" mode for most of the day...new puter, new keyboard, new mouse, new O/S. Could it get much worse? I doubt it. But, hopefully, there is light at the end of the tunne. This machine is super fast, has 640 GB of storage, and a 22 inch monitor. Wow. If I can get past all the "newnesses" I'll have it made.

    Hugs to ya...have a great day. My hubby is home, ill, today, so I will try to be attentive to him. :)

    ConnyB said...

    The stars are so pretty! Thank you very much for sharing, Val :)
    We have a holiday today here in Germany, it´s Fathers´day. My hubby is off to visit his parents and I take some rest LOL
    Do you have any plans today?

    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Suzi said...

    Love the stars!!! Thank you so much! You know I'm lovin' this stuff I can use for boys :) Thank you for your comment on my blog, I appreciate it.
    (((hugs)))
    Suzi

    Anonymous said...

    Love stars thanks!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!! TY very much!!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Those are elments are GREAT!! :) LOVE THEM ALOT!!! :) Thanks for stopping by the site.. I always smile when you post something:) Its Great to have Friends! I should mow today too. I have sick kids again. what ever happened to getting sick then you were okay for the next 6 months? I know kids get sick easier and they are more handsy and spreading germs.. I guess thats what you get when you get to be a mommy. LOL Anyway, so I have been busy cleaning up the Sickness.. (dont know another way to put it nicely.) LOL Busy Busy..
    Hugs and thanks for the GREAT elements:)
    Leslie

    Mrs. Miles said...

    (to the tune of Row Your Boat)

    DH mowed, mowed, mowed your yard,
    And then it genly rained,
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
    He's in your good books again...

    LOL!

    Good Husby!!

    Thanks for the delicious lil stars Valinda. Have a great day!

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - glad you liked my singacomment..haha...

    i think to leave a comment at the Communities for Kids site, you may have to register for the forum... please don't feel obligated - tho I know it would tickle Miles!

    *hugs* Barb

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Hi Val,
    Just stopped by to say hi. I love these stars!!! Great detail, thanks for sharing them. I hope you are having a great day. Take care,
    Angel

    grambie said...

    Wow, with the star within a star design. So pretty to see your trademark still there with the lovely stitch design. The two-tone colors just add that extra pop. So pretty. XOXOXOXO

    AmyW. said...

    Hi Val!
    Glad you could stop by today! I really do love these stars they are so super neat! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    hugs,
    -Amy

    RuthP said...

    Really cool stars. Thanks.

    jburkhart said...

    I love the star elements...they are beautiful! Thank you for creating and sharing them, Valinda!!!!
    I would so love to have a bit of rain here....it was a very dry year for us here in S. California! Not much whatsoever!!! I need to mow the back lawn, but I might just wait and see if Dad wants to do it when he comes over tomorrow....he loves yard work and where they live now, there is no lawn for him to mow! So I will gladly save that work for him for when he comes to visit....he enjoys it and does it a lot quicker than I do....lol!
    Glad you had a relaxing day with your dh!
    Have a wonderful day today!
    Michaele

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thanks for another set of elements! :)