Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 6 Polaroid Frame


Here is todays Stitched Block Polaroid Frame.Hope you like it.:) I still have some more of these stitched ones and then if you really like these polaroid frames..I have some that are done using some of the papers I have made..only these will have a flower cut out instead of the star.Let me know if you would like to try them.I can put one up if you would like to see what I am talking about...before we decide to go with them next.Just let me know.:)

Thank you ALL soo much for your fantastic comments on yesterdays post.Soo glad you like the frame and responded to what I had said.:)

Today I am going to do something really exciting....laundry.LOL I guess I could go into detail but I don't think that would be very interesting for you.:) So....I will just say ..have a fantastic day today!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Cintia said...

    Hello :D
    Good Morning!
    I missed here!
    I love your creations... this I adore the colours.
    Have a nice day...
    Kisses :D

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Wonderful!!
    TY so very much

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I love laundry... I know, thats totally strange... but not the putting away part. I love hanging it outside. I love fresh dried laundry from the line. So shoot me. Have a nice time folding, sweet Valinda! *hugs* Barb

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Thanks for stopping by today Val.. :) you missed the freebie I got I think :) Sunflowers... :) Laundry huh? well I am too. Amazingly, I am doing the laundry I should say.. Usually my husband does the laundry.. (he loves doing that job. LOL) Since fertilizer season started up here he is working later and so Momma has to take over. :) Summers get busy for him he works from sun up till sun down. :( we miss him at these times of years. good thing he loves his job so much.
    Good luck with your laundry.. Have to go get some challenges done so I can make a new kit.. Priorities you know. LOL :)

    HUGS
    Leslie

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thanks for the new frame! :)

    I would LOVE to have the new flower cutouts. :D

    Anonymous said...

    I would love them too. I think all your "stuff" is great. By the way-I'm doing laundry too Mary W

    grambie said...

    Thanks for another fantastic colored poloroid frame. Love the mix of the lavendar & deep green. So pretty with your fabulous colors. TFS.

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Good Evening Val,
    Yea I know what you mean about being busy! I had to do laundry today and it was so much fun!! Especially with the dryer throwing the breaker about every 15 mins!! LOL. The maintience guy is supposed to come fix it tomorrow, but it didn't help me today! Grrr. Anyway, I got it all washed and dried (finally) and even a lil freebie designing done. Can you believe that we're leaving in 5 days!!! OMGOSH, almost half the week gone already!!! :( And still so much to do! Take care and ttys.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    ConnyB said...

    Good morning Val! Thank you for the new polaroid frame :) And also for your sweet comment yesterday!
    I didn´t feel up to stay much time on the PC, so I catch up now ;)
    Have you done all your laundry yesterday?
    I have to do that today also... Bummers! LOL
    I hope you´re having a wonderful day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny