Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Valjs See What I Can Do QP


Isn't this too funny? LOL This photo was taken a few months back.My son and his family had come for a visit and Lexie.. my middle grand daughter...came running up to me and said..."See what I can do?". And stuck her tongue out between her teeth.She had just lost another one and now the two on top and the two on the bottom were all missing at the same time.You have to understand Lexie..she is so goofy. She loves to pose and make silly faces into the camera.LOL Well..I just had to have a pic of it and then I made this QP real fast for it.So..until I get the next freebies going...I thought there may be some of you who would like to use this page..minus Lexies pic.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me for this last kit.I am sooo glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

Not a whole lot going on so far today..I may post some photos of Christy's new doll later.:) So we will just get on with the freebie for now.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Cute picture! Remember those days? We were all happy and carefree at one time, weren't we.

    I didn't get out of bed in time to beat you this morning, but I did manage to get a freebie up! I'm running late for church this morning, so gotta cut it short.

    Thanks for the great quickpage.

    Hugs :)

    renaenick said...

    I LOVE IT!!!! Just had to leave an extra thank you as you always so generously do!

    This is my favorite QP of all of yours! I don't know if it's the QP or the cute little face in the middle of it!

    Thanks Valinda!!!

    Renae

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    Too funny!! Kids are something else. I miss those days, when our biggest care was wheather we're going to be able to go outside and play with our friends! Those were the days!!! LOL. TFS another great memory and a QP too. Sry I have been so busy and trying to work on another kit too. I have to go to my great-nieces awards ceremony this afternoon, she's getting a few awards and need to be there for support! I'll catch ya later. I dk if I told you that there's a QP of my new release on my blog. And it's a freebie too. LOL. Take care,
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Shar said...

    Lexie is adorable - thanks for the QP!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Hello Val! :) Alright I am back.. Not all better yet but I had a root canal yesterday and I Have one more to go :( It still hurts but its not as bad as it has been. I LOVE your pages!!! This one with your grandaughter is soooo cute!! LOL and the boyz one (I can't remember if I left love or not.. but I seriously can't wait to use it! :) Its on my agenda today!I will keep you posted on that and I will get you a link if I get it done! :) I have to blog yet today since I have missed the last few days... but thought I would check on my friends first:) HUGS
    Leslie

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda! Your layout really is TOO funny! What an awkward time for a kid - losing a tooth, specially a front one. But it does make a nice gap to squish the tongue thru... trust a kid to find the good thing to losing them! Love the QP! Can't wait to see Cristie's latest doll! *hugs* Barb

    grambie said...

    She is just a fun-loving girl who enjoys her life & her family. So cute with the missing teeth. I know what you as a grammie is going through. Love the colors of the bg & the ribbon border. Excellent touch. The arrow & surrounding text, just brings it all together. Leavin Love XOXOXO

    ConnyB said...

    Funny LO, Val! LOL
    I just went to the dentist today - everything is fine with my teeth at least, I´m pleased with this result of today now :)
    I´m almost off to bed again, will have a very early appt. tomorrow in the morning to see if I tolerate lactose. This appt. will take about 4 hours. Will keep a good book in my pocket and go through ;-)
    Thank you very much for coming to see me - even though I haven´t blogged ;-)
    Thank you very much for this cute QP!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I finally got them up on my blog.. seems the only quiet time is NITE time. LOL :) so there they are.. 3 of them!! :) HUGS
    NIte!!!

    Leslie

    jburkhart said...

    LOL....what a funny photo of Lexie!!!! Great qp, too! Thanks bunches! I remember when my oldest lost her front teeth....she looked so funny....wish I had more photos of her back then to scrap...I still need to scan the photos that I do have of her so I can scrap more of her growing up, too!
    Thanks for your lovely visits to my blog and so happy that you enjoyed my QP....I had fun making it and the kit is almost done - yay!!!
    Hugs and have a wonderful day!
    Michaele