Thursday, May 10, 2007

Valjs Purple QP


Here is a QP I made last year.I fixed it for a freebie in February and never did put it up for you.I thought maybe today would be a good day for that.No reason..just thought so.LOL The strap with the photo prong at the top..is loose so you can slide your photo behind it.Then the tag and other photo prong are also loose for the same reason.Everything has a slight shadow except the photo prong that is on the left.You will need to add one to that.I know..most scrappers don't like you to add the shadows..but this one was made before I knew that.:) Knowing all this..if you would still like to use it..you are welcome to it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I sure appreciate it.I wasn't sure how many of you could use that page..but it was sitting on my hard drive waiting for those of you who could.:)

Not a lot going on today..my DH is off and we haven't made plans yet.We usually do things on the spur of the moment..so I will let you know what we decide tomorrow.Have a fantastic day today!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Mornin...I'm very late today. It's 8:10!! I'm usually up at the crack of dawn and check your blog and see what you've left for us. I'm moving slowly this morning. I am, however, on my second cup of coffee, bed's made, bathroom is cleaned, and cat and dogs fed and walked. Just slow to get to the computer. Apparently, my eyes aren't working very well yet, either. I had to type the code to post this 2 times, already!

    I was thinking....since you don't have much to do today, and your hubby is off, why don't you get all that yard work done!! lol

    Have a great day. Life is short. Enjoy it when you can.

    Sindiego said...

    Did I say thank? How rude of me...lol

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Good morning, my friend! Thanks for your feedback yesterday! Look, if you don't have plans for today, come on over for a coffee..haha! Really, if you and dh have not made plans, don't! Take a nice, unconstructed, down day and just appreciate your beutiful family! *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!!!!
    TY so very much!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Nice QP.tfs

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I´m sooo late today - it´s midnight here LOL But I didn´t want to go into bed before visiting you :)
    I hope you had a wonderful day (or still have... ;-))
    I sure had - for no special reason, it was just a better day than most of the other days the last weeks :) With minor pains and storms outside here *g*
    Thank you for the extra-hug!
    You get also a BIG HUG now and than I can sleep well!
    Good night, my friend!
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    THank you so much for the Pretty QP.. and I love SHADOWS:) I put shadows on EVERYTHING LOL :)
    Well its late and I am heading to bed after checking a few of my fav sites. :) Have my brothers Graduation this weekend so I have been helping my mom get stuff ready. :) I can't believe my little brother is out of high school now.. I am soo sad because one of these days he is going to move.. and then get married.. and then have kids.. and no matter what I do.. I will always be OLD to him. LOL :) Anyway.. I just wanted you to know where I will be if you stop by and I dont get a chance to comment back:) have a Great time with your family and I know what you mean about spur of the moment seems that is how I have done things all my life but it is sooo hard to with the little ones ya know:) Have a Great Day with your hubby!! ;)
    Hugs
    Leslie

    Anonymous said...

    How pretty! thank you! :)