Friday, May 11, 2007

Valjs Pink and Purple Brushed QP


Here is another Qp I have had sitting in the hard drive for a while.I love brushed backgrounds. They are soo soft and pretty.I hope you like this one too.:) Sorry for all of you who have boys.I will try to work on that...since I have Grand Daughters and no Grand Sons..I tend to do girls pages more.Makes sense to me.LOL

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments from yesterdays QP..so glad you like it.:)You are most welcome.:) Enjoy!

Yesterday was more relaxing than anything.We went out to Cici's for pizza.I haven't tasted anything that was soo good.I have been eating lettuce until I am starting to look like a rabbit.LOL.As of yesterday I have lost 13 lbs.That was before Cici's.LOL. Actually..I got a salad and then only ate the main part of my pizza..left the crust..which is one of my favorite parts of a pizza.:) But I did have to have a piece of their cheesy bread.So..today I am back to rabbit food.LOL I refuse to eat cardboard.That is for scrapping.LOL. I hope you all have a fantastic day today and a wonderful weekend.:)

If you would like to use this one...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Ahhh, I love this one. Thanks, again. I see we posted at the same time, again,this morning. I think that is so cool. I got things ready to go last night before I went to bed, so it was easy this morning. My brain doesn't always work well before a few cups of coffee. No real plans for the weekend. Same old, same old. Church is the only "for sure". Fish fry tonight and whatever tomorrow holds will be a surprise. Thanks for your welcome visit, and your kind words, as always. I hope you have a great weekend and get all that yardwork done! LOL

    Hugs :)

    Pillowgirl said...

    Well, I hopeya enjoyed yer pizza outing while I sat here dieting! I have lost 12 pounds now, and understand completely how a little cheat can taste better than ANYTHING hehe. My lowcarb blog is almost ready to share, I will be sure to let ya know so you can come get some scrumptiously yummalicious recipes taht FEEL like a cheat :) I miss going out to dinner though, it's so tough to resist the good stuff when I try to go out so we just stay home and I cook... a LOT. *HUGS*

    Mrs. Miles said...

    CONGRATS Valinda!!! on your loss! (that sounds plain weird! Usually its condolonces when you 'lose' something)... I'm glad you are sensible enough to not deny a treat now and again, and on the other hand, good on you for having the stick-to-it-iveness to keep with your plan. Do you ever go to spark people for recipes? Have a wonderful day, and thanks for another beautiful download! PS...keep waiting for dd's blog???

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    wow 13 lbs.. that is GREAT!!! :) I am sure you Look GREAT!!! :) I so need to lose weight too. No seriously.. I was 118 when I graduated and then 130 when I got married... Then I was 160 when I got pregnant.. then gained 50 and lost some.. Let me just say I have been ALL OVER the chart.. and I am too embarrassed to tell you what I am at now.. LOL :) BUT!!! When graduation is over and my teeth are done hurting.. I am going to get outside and walk.. WITH MY CAMERA TOO:) lol That could be one of my next kits.. Walking to lose weight? or just a weight loss kit.. LOL
    I know I left a note last nite.. about not being around.. and what do you know.... Here I am.. Well, I just realized I have to stay home and wait for Son to get off the bus from school.. LOL he would freek out if noone was home!!! LOL
    Hugs and talk to you later.. and yes.. I really really need to get my bloggin done too. Today is moving Quite Fast.
    hugs
    Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful once again you've amazed me!!
    TY so very much Val!!!
    Love the new look too!!!

    suavejett said...

    Just wanted to leave you a GIANT Thank you , I just went to all your older post and d/l so so so many Q pages. Of which I can tell you will be put to very good use. Thank you again.

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks so much, Valinda...;o) I' happy to hear the diet is going so well!!!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for the new QP :) It´s lovely!
    Good that you enjoyed a pizza - a little "eating-sin" every now and than is a must, or?! I love pizza also and am not allowed to eat it now, but thinking of it let´s my mouth water LOL Yesterday I ate a forbidden piece of chocolate - so nice to do such little forbidden things as an adult *gg*
    I hope you´re having a fantastic day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    jburkhart said...

    Congrats on loosing 13 pounds! That is great....I have lost 1 pound this week.....*G*
    I haven't had Cici's Pizza in about 6 years...they had one in Lawton, OK and whenever we went into town we would go there and eat and eat and eat!!!! Loved their apple pizza, too! Yummy! Glad you enjoyed yourself!
    Take Care!
    Michaele