Saturday, May 12, 2007

Valjs Mothers Day QP


Happy Mothers Day everyone!!:) I know it is tomorrow..hehe..but I thought you may like to have this today.I hope you like it.I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out... I LOVE this color.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I love reading them!:) It is so sweet of you to take the time to do that.It means sooo much to me.:)

There isn't much going on today.My DD is off of work and she will most likely be working on another doll.:) She just finished another one and when I get the pic from her I will show it to you.:) I will be cleaning and working on some files in my puter...and figuring out what I am going to do for Mothers Day tomorrow.:) Have a fantastic day today!

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning...and Happy Mother's Day to you, tommorow, too. I see we are both late this morning, but I'm eons ahead of you. I am already posted on DigiShopTalk.

    My children all live many hours away from me, as does my mother, so I celebrate Mother's Day with some cards and a few phone calls. (Actually, this year, one of my daughters sent me a beautiful necklace.) It's up to my hubby to make me feel special,as he does every day (lucky me), even though I'm not his mother. Of course, he will tell you I ACT like one.

    Thanks for the lovely Quickpage.

    I'll check back tomorrow to see what wonderful goodie you have for us.

    Be sure to visit my blog and read the cute joke I left there. It gave me a good laugh. I hope it gives you a chuckle, too.

    Hugs..

    Sindiego said...

    hehe...I changed my post and lost your comment!!! Now, I'll have to check my email. Like I said yesterday...I need another cup of coffee before I'm entirely functional.

    Have a great day...I'm off to my email to see what you wrote.

    Hugs :)

    Sindiego said...

    I cheated, just a bit, and copied it from my email... Hope you don't mind.

    :)

    Josie said...

    Very beautiful QP! Thanks and Happy Mother's Day.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!!
    TY so very much!!
    Hope you have a grand Mother's Day!

    grambie said...

    You really had a wonderful time designing this elegant QP. Love your color choices which are always at the top. The shape of that photo mat is beyond the pale. With the curvature that defines all the edges. A QP designed with love from you to us, your cheer-leading squad.

    Have a Happy Mother's Day with family & friends.

    Jean said...

    This is really lovely.....thanks so much :)

    jburkhart said...

    Early Happy Mother's Day to you too, Valinda! Hope you are doing well - so sorry haven't stopped by in awhile...this last week was very nerve-racking and stressful for me, so wasn't on much and didn't feel like doing too much on the computer....but, things are taken care of and everything is just about back to normal...yay!
    Looking forward to seeing your daughter's next creation - her dolls are beautiful!
    Today, my daughter has a softball game and then Mom and Dad are coming over to watch the game and then we are getting a pizza (celebrating Mother's Day a day early!)
    Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for your visits and comments to my blog!
    P.S. Thanks for the lovely QP, too! It is gorgeous!!!!!

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- thanks for visiting me. My 'paying' job is taking precedence these days and I have a bunch to get done before Monday morning. But I'm glad to take a few minutes now and then to make a few rounds. I have an old photo of my Mom that will look very nice in this QP. I love the color. Blessings.

    Selena said...

    I love your stuff val - the florals are always so gorgeous and elegant and the snazzy jazzies are always bright and fab!!!!

    Where do you find the time to make all these godies? Do you sleep?

    he he
    love ya x
    selena

    Selena said...

    you know thats supposed to say 'goodies' right?

    i really can't type today!

    he he hugs x selena

    Melissa said...

    Very pretty! Thanks!

    Scrap Grannie said...

    Thank you so very much for the beautiful frame! All of your work is wonderful! Happy Mother's Day, Val!
    Scrap Grannie

    cathy said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp. My DMIL's name is Rose so this is very appropriate.

    Anonymous said...

    Gorgeous Val, Thank you for sharing and Happy Mothers Day to you too!
    Hugs
    Robbi1

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thanks! :)zb