Sunday, May 13, 2007

Valjs Mom Floral Wordart Buttons


Happy Mothers Day Everyone!!:)

I got up this morning and couldn't find a thing to give you for Mothers Day..so I put these together really fast.I didn't want you to come for a visit and not be able to take something with you when you left.:) I put the preview on a dark background so you could see how they might look on your pages.Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the fantastic comments you left for me yesterday..I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.I am sooo glad you liked the Mothers Day QP.:) You are most welcome.Enjoy!!

I need to remind you that I am taking the 2006 archives off of here on Tuesday.Be sure to check for any you may want before then.:)

We are planning a cookout at our home today.Some of us have to work so we will make it for the supper hour. ..I really hope you enjoy your day today. My DH took my Mom and me to Longhorns for our Mothers Day present last night.A cookout today too with family gathered around...what more could I ask ? I am sooo blessed!!!:)

I know these buttons aren't fancy...but if you would like to use them.....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the Mom Floral Wordart Buttons. Happy Mother's Day to you and yours!

    Sindiego said...

    Thanks for these cute buttons. I'm a bit on the lazy side today and I'm not leaving a freebie! lol

    I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. I hope your day and your cookout are wonderful.

    Hugs :)

    ConnyB said...

    Happy mother´s day, Val! Thank you very much for the sweet treat :)

    I hope you´re having a great day today!
    I will just stay at home and do NOTHING LOL I don´t even have lust to scrap right now, OMG. Staring wholes in the air, but I guess that´s okay from time to time ;-)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you Val - Darling Buttons
    Happy Moms Day!
    Robbi1

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Happy Mothers Day Val!!
    TY so very much for these awesome WA buttons!!!

    AmyW. said...

    Lovely buttons and Happy Mommy Day!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohhh - Valinda - loved yesterday's DL... and thanks for whipping something up for today. Hope your cookout goes well, the weather cooperates and all that! I'm helping my DH today - he's overwhelmed with some icky website jobs... ewww, but he needs my help. I hope your Mother's Day is THE BEST! *muah*! Barb

    Suzi said...

    Thank you so much for the QP and the buttons! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    lovely floral word buttons.tfs

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Happy Mothers Day Val!!! :) I truly hope you have a wonderful day. :) Thank you so much for stopping by and Leaving me a message:) always makes me smile to know i have such great friends:)
    Thank you! ;)

    HUGS
    Leslie

    Anonymous said...

    Val, Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! You deserve so much sweetie! : D

    grambie said...

    Just stopping by to say hello to you & a belated Mother's Day Blessing. I was surprised to see the buttons with the lovely quotes of love to Mothers. So sweet. Continue the joys of today always. HUGS!! XXXXXX

    Katg1006 said...

    Hi Val!! ((hugs)) Just got back from vacation and wanted to stop by to wish you a wondeful mother's day!! ((hugs))

    Anonymous said...

    I think the buttons are really pretty. LYLAL Mama

    jburkhart said...

    Such cute mother's day buttons...love them! Thanks Val!
    Hope you had a wonderful day....so sorry for taking forever to get over here and say hi!
    Hugs!

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    stupid computer took 5 tries to get it to download, but I have it now. bwahahaha. oh, er, I mean, thanks. :)