Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Valjs Flower Polaroid Frame 6


Anyone like red roses??:) Here is another polaroid frame for you.I used another fill from Photo Impact 11. Hope you like it:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the fantastic comments you leave for me.I truly appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are soo sweet.:)

I started washing windows yesterday.To get the pollen off of them.I haven't gotten all of them..mainly because I don't do ladders.hehe.If you saw my house in the pictures recently(scroll down)..you will notice the living room and front bedroom windows are a little high.:) That picture doesn't show the right side of the front of the house.That is my Son's room and he has double windows too.He's tall ..but not THAT tall.LOL SO....I will keep doing the inside of the windows and wait for someone else..hmmm DH???? to get to the outside of those...after he finishes painting the front porch...finishing the pantry..fixing the pond in the back yard...etc.Oh well..it was a thought.LOL

I hope you ALL have a fantastic day today.:) You deserve it!

If you would like to use this frame...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Well, it's about time. I've been up and waiting for this one for a couple of hours now. What's the matter?? Did you manage to sleep in this morning?
    (to those of you who are first time readers, please don't think I'm being rude!)

    Val and I are usually the first up and downloading in the morning and often post at the same time on Digishoptalk. She's very, very late this morning.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Good Morning Val. :) Thanks for making me feel normal!! Hubby has a Huge list of things to do but I always start thinking that I am the only one that such a list for thier hubby. SO I am so happy that I am NOT the only one. :) Thanks for the Great Rose Polaroid.. it is VERY pretty! :) I am sure if you recruit your son he would wash the windows.. LMBO!!! yeah, that would be Feat in its own too huh? My son can clean his room.. but only if Mom's Doing the Majority of the work. LOL :) MEN!!
    Have a Great day Val!
    Hugs
    Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val glad to hear I'm not the only one that doesn't do ladders & high windows!! LOL
    TY so very much for todays awesome frame!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the frames.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for another beautiful frame!

    Anonymous said...

    picking up your polaroid frames today. They are great! You're the best! Thanks! :)