Saturday, May 05, 2007

Valjs Flower Polaroid Frame 5


This is another background fill from Photo Impact 11.My DD helped me to decide which frame to put up today.She said she liked this one.... Hope you do too.:) As long as you don't tell me to stop..I will continue to put these polaroid frames up for you.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

If you would like to use this frame....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Happy national scrapbooking day, Val :)
    thank you very much for the sweet treat!
    I hope this is going to be a wonderful day for you!
    My hubby is almost off to leave for work and I´m thinking about a little journey with the bike to my favourite place (where could it be? LOL)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    I just downloaded your 3 polaroid frames . . . and I'm having a very hard time deciding which is my favorite! They're all fantastic, and so perfect for my spring and summer photos. Thanks for sharing!!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for another of these beautiful frames!!!

    My backyard needs work too!!! LOL

    Heather said...

    another gorgeous frame, thank you so much.