Friday, May 04, 2007

Valjs Flower Polaroid Frame 2


Here is another flower polaroid frame...I made this using one of the fill choices in my Photo Impact 11 paint program.They get the credit for the flowers in the background.:) I thought this would look good on some of those summery pages.:) Duplicate it and rotate it horizontally and you can have matching photo frames on the same page.:) Hmmm..not a bad idea for a QP eh?LOL Hope you like this one too.:)
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)
I wanted to let you know that the woman who received Christy's doll in the swap...absolutely loved it.:) She said Christy had wrapped it so good that she could tell that she did it lovingly...and it took her a long time to get it unwrapped.hehe..She took a picture of it and put it up in their forum and almost half of that page was smileys..etc.:) I don't think she liked it very much..do you?LOL Christy hasn't received her swap yet.I will take a pic and show you when she does get it.:)
Barb(Mrs.Miles) I will put pics of my yard up when I get them off of the camera and into the puter where I can use them.LOL It's nothing fancy..but we like it.:)

If you would like to use this frame....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Such a great idea to use the flowers as a background! Thank you very much, Val :)
    I´m looking forward to see the photos of your backyard.
    I will visit my friend Sandra with her cute little daughter Henrike (you may have seen her on LOs on my blog) today. Will see if I can make some new shots of her to have scrap-stuff LOL She´s growing so fast!
    I hope you´re having a wonderful day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Sindiego said...

    Again, what a great frame. I love it! Keep 'em coming.
    Hugs :)

    kim199173 said...

    Hi VJ,
    Oh, you are going north toward Dalton right?

    My mom has always been able to just plant something and leave it. She doesnt do anything with it to keep it alive. Plants just seem to thrive around her! I know, I know...it makes me sick too because I cant get anything to grow! I planted some bushes on the front of my house 7 years ago and they are still the same size as when I planted them. I havent been able to reach my mom yet, but I know I will see her and my grandmothers tomorrow. I will see what they think!

    Suzi said...

    Thank you so much for the wonderful frames! I'm still trying to play catch up, and then more disaster strikes....The building inspector has to decide what needs to be done before we know about the re-construction. I'll keep you posted. {{{hugs}}} Suzi

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    AWESOME!!!
    TY so very much!
    Great photos of your front yard!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the frame.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Val! Love these polaroid frames. They are so cute! Request could you check the link on frame # 4. I've tried to get that one each day and 4 shared keeps telling me it can't find the page. Beautiful yard thanks for sharing the pics!

    Crabcakes - a former Google Answers Researcher said...

    Thank you so much for the Polaroid frames-I downloaded several. They are very pretty and I appreciate yopur gift!

    seo toolsvltg8u said...

    Flowers Lima will get you all your gift baskets to Peru I like these guys.