Friday, May 25, 2007

Valjs Doodle QP 5-24-07


Here is a doodle /cluster QP I made yesterday.I liked it so much...that I couldn't wait to give it to you.Hope you like it too.:) I will continue with the new kit tomorrow...I just couldn't make my self wait until the end of the kit before giving this one to you.LOL My son said it looks like Spring time when I showed it to him..so I put that on it.I kept the word art loose just in case you would like to put another title or journaling there instead.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for Christy and me yesterday..that was sooo sweet of you to take the time to do that.:) I truly appreciate it.:)

My DH took today off because he wasn't able to take Wed off. So..if I miss coming to see you..that is why.:) Have a fantastic day today!

If you would like to use this one..
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 17 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Hehe...thought you'd wait til I went out of town?? Caught you. What a fab QP. Glad I came back to check before I left. Thanks, so much, for sharing it with us.

    I'll see you when I get back and catch up on all your great goodies.

    Hugs ;)

    Anonymous said...

    Wonderful! Thanks so much!
    Clarida

    Josie said...

    Thanks for the really beautiful QP. I love the color particularly!

    Katg1006 said...

    Very pretty Val Especially love the title background!!

    Linda said...

    Thanks for the cute QP Val!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    those doodles are MAGNIFICENT!!! Wow!! Love the WHOLE PAGE!!! Its very elegant and springy you can almost smell the morning dew when you look at it:) HUGS!!! I also went to check out your daughters Ebay auction.. It is BEAUTIFUL.. I can't believe how perfect the finders and toes look and the wings are stunning! now.. Just have to wait till hubby puts some money in my paypal.. LOL :) HUGS!!!!
    Leslie

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Valinda,
    I really like this QP!!! Great doodles! You always do an awesome job on these QP's. TFS!
    Angel

    cathy said...

    Thanks for the cute QP!

    myscrapbook said...

    Great QP. tfs

    Pat Fauquet said...

    These are so cute!. Thank you!

    Nancy72 said...

    BEAUTIFUL template...thanks a million, Valinda...;o)

    Melissa said...

    Very cute! Thanks!

    Jimtown said...

    Great fun and usable quickpage! Thanks so much!

    renaenick said...

    This is just soooooo cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    I love it!

    Renae

    xashee's corner said...

    thank you so much for sharing your fun and wonderful talent :)

    Liz said...

    That is so cute! Thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    very cute! Thank you! :)