Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Valjs And Baby Makes Three QP


Just thought you might want something different for a couple of days:) I have had this Qp for several months now...and just couldn't decide when was the best time to put it up.:) I left room for you to put some of those "OH So Cute' baby elements on it that you have been collecting along your scrapping travels.:) Hope you like it:)

I never did get to finish cleaning the windows yesterday.I forgot my DD was off and we ran errands instead. :) That was a lot more fun.hehe.

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday..I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.I love your visits:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    I see we are back to normal this morning. You posted 4 minutes before me. Sorry I was late. Thanks for the cute QP. I have been scanning some of my old pictures and I know I will use this one. It's so right!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for the new QP and the new frame! You´ve been soooo busy since my visit here yesterday LOL
    Well, I´ve had a busy day today also (you can read it on my blog *g*) and now I´m almost off to take a nap, I´m so tired and have pains. Will take a pill and sleep a bit now.
    I hope you´re having a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful QP!!!
    TY so very much Val!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - got to be quick ... heading out to the garden for the morning...just wanted to say hello! Have a blessed day!

    *hugs* Barb

    Anonymous said...

    WooHoo! Expecting so this (as are all your goodies) is greatly appresciated!

    Pillowgirl said...

    Thanks for your constant encouragement! I visit you every day but I don't comment, which I think si funny because I know how much it means to us designing women to see them pop up!

    Enjoy your day, I am home with a sick 2 year old. Take pity on my soul!!!