Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Links Coming Down

I have just been informed that some of the pages in my archives have lost their links again.I am going to be simplifying my life ..because I don't have the time to keep up with which link is working and which isn't working.So..as of Tuesday of next week.All of the designs I did in 2006..will be removed.So please..if you want any of them ..now would be a good time to get them.If a link isn't working ..let me know on the newest post..(not on the blog for that page..I may not see it there)...and I will try to fix it this one last time.:) There are over 150 freebies on this blog and I am only one person.LOL If you look at the archive list on the right column of this blog..there are still plenty of freebies left from this year.:)
I knew this day would come...and here it is.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

1 comment:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda - busy - I know this busy thing!!! LOL...

did you know that when you upload to putstuff.com that it stays up FOREVER, as long as its downloaded at least once every 30 days? and no ads etc... just thought you might find that helpful!

I have to run as I'm going to town to submit some files for printing of my friend Mina's artist cards... so I will catch up with you later. Have a wonderful day! *hugs* Barb - PS, thanks always for your encouragement and comments!