Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Christy's Swap Doll



This is the doll I told you about in the post before this one.Christy is giving this away.This is how it works...She drew a number and the host of the swap lets her know who she is to send this to.Then someone in the swap will send Christy something she has made.You don't know what it looks like until you get the package delivered to you.:) Sounds like fun,huh? I think Christy did an excellent job on this one too.It's different from the norm..but what creativity:)

All I can say about this one is....I am glad the weather is warm.LOL But I have never seen a fairy with a heavy coat..have you?hehe.

Please let Christy know what you think of this one.She gets the biggest smiles when she reads your comments..and I LOVE to see her smile:) Thank you so much:)

Be sure to scroll down and get the freebie frame:)

Hugs,
Valinda

8 comments:

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Christy (& Val too),
Your talent is amazing to me. I can't believe the detail you put into these dolls. Just wonderful work you do and I feel blessed to be able to see it! Thanks so much for sharing the dolls with us. I always enjoy seeing them.
Great Job Christy,
Angel

Mrs. Miles said...

Christy you are very blessed with your talent... 'course we KNOW where you get it as your mom is a qualified digi-ARTIST... we love to see your creations, thanks for allowing mom to share... its just grown up show-and-tell, right? (us moms are allowed to do this!) be sure to show us which one you get in return! *hugs to both of you* Barb

grambie said...

Christy your artistic ability continues to shine. What God has given you will always be ablessing to the beholder. Fantastic.

Christeph said...

Wow! Christy, your dolls are really the most gorgeous works of art - thanks for sharing them with us Val!

heylady said...

YOur daughter does beautiful work. I am amazed each time I see her work. I love the expressions on hte dolls.

xashee's corner said...

WOW whoever gets her piece will surely be happy!! AWESOME AWESOME work!!! veryyyy talented!

jburkhart said...

What a beautiful doll! I love the detail and all the delicate features of the fairy! Simply gorgeous, Christy! Looking forward to seeing the next one that you create! Hope you get a really nice swap exchange! :)
Michaele

Pillowgirl said...

This is gorrrr-geous. I wanna join THAT swap circle and get that doll, oh my.

I am only good with my computer so crafty real things don't come to me as easy. Your talent is wonderful.