Saturday, April 07, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Paper 3-leather


Here is the leather textured paper for this set.I personally like the leather texture better on the darker colors...but my DH said this looks fine to him.I will let you be the judges.:) I haven't had to the time to make the elements for this set yet.I hope to do that today.Keep in mind ..I said "hope".LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left on yesterdays Easter Bonnet QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:)

Just another reminder to be sure to get what you want out of the older archives.I will have to start deleting some real soon .My 4shared folder is getting full.:)

I hope you ALL have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones.:) And I thank you Jesus for the sacrifice you made for us all and this is the true meaning of Easter.No greater love hath any man than this..that he lay down his life for his friend.WOW!! I am soo glad it didn't end there.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much. Happy Easter!

    Linda said...

    I love the leather texture on all your colors...looks wonderful; thanks! Have a happy Easter!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much Val!!
    Your daughters Merman is AWESOME!!!!

    Happy Easter!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Happy Easter to you too Val.. What great words you have:) I adore them! The real Meaning of Easter:)

    Thanks for the great paper.. and I am so happy to see that talent really really does follow your family line:)

    HUGS
    Leslie

    grambie said...

    I know it was better to browse than to go to bed. Thanks for the wonderful leather blocked paper 3. So beautiful as ever with the lovely stitches. Happy Holiday & Multiple Blessing to your family.

    xashee's corner said...

    thank you for another great share to this ever growing kit!!! Hoppy Easter to you & yours! i hope its safe, happy and beautiful!