Thursday, April 05, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Paper 3-cloth


Today you get the cloth textured paper for this set.Hope you like it.:) I am going to give you something different tomorrow and then we will come back to this set after that. It's for the little girls.That's all I am going to say for now.LOL

My DH bought me a blood pressure machine so I could keep track of my blood pressure.I have had it for a couple of days now and my blood pressure was so low the other day that I called the Doc and she told me to cut the pill in half.That is a good thing huh?:) My blood pressure got down to 103/64.I was a walking zombie.LOL I was tired and sleepy all the time.I cut the pill in half yesterday and actually felt pretty good all day.:) Just thought you would like to know.hehe.


I have been tagged ...twice..so I will work on that and get it posted after while.:)

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the paper! Wishes for continued better health.

    ConnyB said...

    So your pills are working real good, Val! I´m glad to hear that :)
    Thank you very much for the beautiful new paper! I´m looking forward to see what you will have for the little girls tomorrow!
    Do you have any plans for easter? I guess your whole family will be around with you?
    I don´t have any plans. My inlaws have invited us, but I disagreed because it will be very crowded and I´m still not feeling well enough for that kind of parties. I will visit them the week after easter to talk in a more silent ambience. I´m glad they understand this :)
    I hope you´re having a great day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Linda said...

    Sounds like your medicine is working a little too good! LOL! Hope you do ok on the new dose. Thanks for the lovely paper!

    Dawn said...

    Thank you for the freebies - I just love this color combination. Thanks!!!

    Dawn said...

    I meant to add I hope you're still feeling better today. :)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for this wonderful BG!!!
    So glad that you called your Dr & got it straightened out!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    First I have to say I am so happy that the meds are working for you.. Sometimes it is not an exact science and things have to be test and result, test and result..:) but I am very happy that things are going better.
    Second.. I love the new paper.. very cute.. and the surprise? am I going to wish I had girls?? LOL
    Third... That is so funny that you have been tagged twice.. Kat left me a message that she we are just double taggingLOL we are just tagging in circles I am a afraid. LOL SERIOUSLY FUNNY!!! Have a good get together :)

    HUGS
    Leslie

    Kat said...

    *LOL* Hi Val ((hugs)) I ws double tagged too :-) Hope you are having a great day! If I don't catch up with you before Easter have a great one!! We are having our family over here..we were going to have an Easter Egg hunt Sunday but now they are predicting possible snow?? It was just 70 degrees for 2 weeks...and now snow again?? Wacky weather. Glad your meds are working...and you could cut them back! Take care!

    Selena said...

    hi sweety x

    thanks for the comment on my blog - sure i can help you with the blinkie!

    JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO THIS ADDY

    SLEDGIN@HOTMAIL.COM

    AND I WILL SEND YOU THE CODE FOR THE BLINKIE TO ADD TO YOUR BLOG X

    HUGE BIG HUGS X SELENA

    AmyW. said...

    This kit is out of control!! LOL. Thanks for the visit today. Hope all is well with you and yours! Glad you are on the mend or at least feeling/doing better.
    Big Hugs,
    -Amy

    grambie said...

    So wonderful about the blood pressure. It means you are following the Dr's direction & already your meds are reduced. I am so proud of you. YEAH!!!! I just had to have this paper with the texture. As before the pink is just wild, so clear & so beautiful. As you know, I am definitely hooked on stitching, so this is definitely another winner. Yeah, hopefully by next week I will be able to do some digi-scrapping at last. It will be a chance to use some of your wonderful stitched papers & elements. So pretty.

    xashee's corner said...

    awesome collection of papers and such!! thanks so much for the continued sharing :) glad to hear your ankle is better ;)