Friday, April 27, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 7 Polaroid Frame


For the next few days I am going to be giving away some polaroid frames..like this one..that I have made from the Stitch Block Papers that I have offered here as freebies.There is one frame for each "plain" paper.They will look just like this one...only with a different paper design.KWIM?:) I already have them made..so I can post them and then maybe get a chance to transfer more files in my hard drive.LOL These won't necessarily go with the kits that they look like. I just thought they were cute and you may be able to use them.Hope so anyway.:)

I am going to keep this short today...because I want to get as much caught up around the house as I can.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate and read each and every one.:)

Have a fantastic day today!!

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    What a great idea! You are so creative and inspiring! I hope that you get caught up around your house soon. If you want you can come help me do mine too! LOL. Anyway, thanks for sharing the frame and keep up the great work. I'm off to update my blog while Lillie is asleep! LOL.
    Take care,
    Angel

    Sindiego said...

    I think this poloroid frame is a great idea. I love it and I'll definitely be waiting for the rest of them. Thanks, so much, for sharing.

    Josie said...

    Terrific idea! I think it would be fun to put bunches of different ones on the same page. Hmmm, I think I just might do that. Thanks Val!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    you and me both with the 'short' thing... heading outside, just wanted to say hello! *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!! TY so very much cant wait to see the rest!
    Have a great weekend /val!!!

    Nancy72 said...

    TOOOOO CUTE!!!
    Thank You...;o)

    grambie said...

    So beautiful with the polaroid-like frames. I love your designs & we can't get enough of them. So don't feel like you have to change your designs. Your dear heart is right, we adore these. I just would like to see your QPs with more than one photo, if it is possible. If not, don't worry about it. You will see that I will return just to talk with you & read about your happenings. TFS.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for sharing all your kits and QP's - I am going to have a lot of fun with them.

    jburkhart said...

    Great looking polaroid frames, Valinda...thank you for sharing them!
    Michaele