Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 7 Paper-cloth


Here is the cloth textured paper for this set.Hope you like it.:) Personally..I love them all.LOL I think they would make a terrific album with my Grand daughters pics. I may just have to work on that today.:)
I want to Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays QP and also about my ankle.It's a little better today.:)
I am later getting this post up today.I stayed in the bed this morning...so this is gonna be short.:)

If you would like to use this paper too...

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Glad your ankle is feeling better!
    TY so very much for this great BG today!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I've prayed 'bout your ankle, my friend.... hope you get it rested. I will miss you! *hugs* Barb

    Daniela said...

    I like it, like everything else you do. It looks a little like Bazzill cardstock. Thanks again!

    grambie said...

    So glad you are getting much better. Your ankle carries the weight of your entire body, so take care of yourself. Wow, with these fantastic spring color combination it just makes you want to scrap. Your colors just rock as I have said before & this combination just takes it to another design level. (I want my computer back from Sony so that I can scrap.) TFS.

    xashee's corner said...

    i am caught up on the stitched blocks again!! LOVE these colors too! :) thank you :) Glad your ankle is better!!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful paper. Take care of that ankle.

    crosstown said...

    Loving the colours. Thank you.

    Anonymous said...

    Just wanted to say thanks for the Stiched Block freebies...I just came across today's on DigiDebz freebie list...so then of course I had to go back through all of your all posts to snag the whole kit and that was not a quick task but SO worth the time!!!! Thank you sooo much for leaving all your links active!!!!! I have grandkids and I too think this kit will be awesome for some of their pages!
    thanks again...hope your healing is progressing.
    celebrate2spirit

    Anonymous said...

    I love all your block collections! Thank you for sharing! Hope you feel better as each new day dawns.
    Scrap Grannie

    jburkhart said...

    Thanks for this lovely paper....it would make a great album for little girls! Hope you have a lovely day!
    Hugs!
    Michaele