Monday, April 02, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 6 QP


Here is the QP for this set.I left everything loose so you can put them where you want.If you have a wide photo instead of a tall one..just turn the mats.The mats have a slight shadow..just to make them stand off of the background.Be sure to add shadows to the rest of the elements before you print it out. The dwnld file has both psd and png.Hope you like this one too.:)

Tomorrow you get the elements.!! :) I won't be making any more mats for this one..so you may want to make copies of the three that are on here..for future use of this set.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you leave for me.I love them!!:)

I wanted to let you know that my 4shared account is filling up pretty fast now and I will have to start deleting some of the older freebies in the archives soon.If you haven't gotten the ones you want yet...be sure to take the time to get them.

If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful quickpage. LOVE IT!!!

    Linda said...

    Super QP; thanks Val!

    Selena said...

    HI HUN X

    THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR FREEBIE X IT WILL BE ON MY LIST IN THE MORNING X

    YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE DAYS YOU HAVE FREEBIES - BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO HUN, I'LL USUALLY SPOT THEM AS YOU ARE ON MY REGULAR LIST...
    IT HELPS IF YOU LET ME KNOW THOUGH BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE SURE TO BE ON THERE - SOMETIMES THERE ARE THAT MANY I CAN'T POST THEM ALL!
    POP OVER TO MY BLOG IN A FEW HOURS - I HAVE A BLINKIE FOR MY FEATURED SITES (LIKE YOURS) TO SAY YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTLIGHTED X

    HUGS X SELENA
    http://designsbyselena.blogspot.com/

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you for this lovely QP :)
    And also for your nice comment, you know I love your visits!
    Well, my plans for the rest of the day: relaxing *gg* I went to my neurologist this morning and I always have to wait for hours there cause she has so many patients and it is always crowded there. Waiting that long can be really stressful sometimes, so I enjoy being at home and leaning back...

    Hope you have a great day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - I just love saying your name - you know I have never heard your name before? Anyways, I love the doodle thingie on this QP! I've got to get busy packing cleaning etc.. our landlords for this place came home yesterday and so things are starting to roll along... we had such a good visit with our dd this weekend... catch you around Val... thanks for all the love you leave on my blog - you're so faithful! *hugs* Barb

    Dadoo said...

    Amy W says - Hello again from sunny northern California! Emma and I are having a blast with my folks and visiting friends! I have a ton of pictures so I'll be sharing those once I get home. But I forgot that Monday night at 9pm eastern I'll be having a chat featuring my new kit Eggstra Sweet in the TDS chat room!

    Posted by Amy's Dad.

    Dizzy Designs said...

    I love your style! This is great! Thanks for sharing~
    Dizzy

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL this QP is so awesome!! I love it! I think is so fun! Definately am going to be using this one soon!!! Love it!:) Thank you so much for sharing it..
    Yeah my 4shared acct was filling up too.. so I just got rid of alot of stuff yesterday.. Need room for more.. LOL :) I hope you are feeling better than before.. :) Thinking of you!:)
    HUGS:)
    Leslie