Sunday, April 01, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 6 Paper-leather


Here is the leather textured paper.:) Hope you like it.Tomorrow you get a QP from this set.

Thank you All for the fantastic comments you leave for me.I am blessed with soooo many friends.:)
I took my sugar test last night and it was in the range it is suppose to be.Yea!! I haven't taken it yet this morning..but I am soo happy it has gotten low enough to be acceptable.Thank you ALL so much for your prayers and well wishes.:)
My youngest son called about nine thirty last night with car trouble.He has had to borrow my Mom's van to get to work today.My Mom is soo sweet to let him do that.I would have let him use my car..but the transmission went fooey in it ..about a week and a half ago.:( You know what they say...when it rains ..it pours.:) I guess I will just have to stay home and find something to do on the computer..hehe.
Not much else going on right now...so I will let you go dwnld the freebie for today.:)


If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for your new beautiful paper, Val!
    I´m glad your sugar test was good yesterday, so you´re on the right way now! Yeah!
    Not much to say for me today, my hubby is home - he has finally a free day, so I spend some time with him now :)
    Hope you have a great Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the paper block!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val I am so happy things are getting better where the sugar is concerned.. and I totally know what you mean when you say it rains and pours.. LOL

    I Have to say I think the best papers are these leather ones.. they are so COOL! I love how real they look! :) GREAT JOB On them!!

    Hugs:)
    Leslie

    Suzi said...

    Another great paper! Thank you so much for keeping my basket full :)
    {{Hugs}}
    Suzi

    cford said...

    I think I've told you, but I'll say again, I love these mixed up colors!!
    Glad to hear your sugar is getting better. My MIL is diabetic and with her chemo comes steroids which makes her sugar count extremely high until it levels out.
    I hear 'ya on the "when it rains, it pours", but you can always look at it this way... things can only get better. Right?

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful paper.

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for another lovely paper. Glad you are doing better. A few weeks ago we had all 3 of our cars down at the same time - no fun!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Very nice textured paper! Can't wait to see the QP. So glad your test is in the right range .. hopefully its going to stay that way for you.. still praying on my end for you. :)

    Sorry to hear about your son's car trouble - but I don't get the feeling you would ever be bored when you are 'stranded' at home..not with the computer at least. It sure works out good for us, right?

    I'm a bit overwhelmed with the moving stuff right now.. will check in on you when I can.

    :)
    Barb

    crosstown said...

    Thanks for another great page.

    grambie said...

    On this lovely day I am so glad to hear that your sugar level is so much better. KUDOS to you for taking care of yourself so that you can enjoy all that life has to offer you. My son also has sugar so & takes insulin twice daily. You do not want to go there, so keep going in the right direction. Love another wonderful paper to add to my collection. So pretty. TFS.

    Shell said...

    Oh you are so spoiling me with all these colors. Now I have no choice but to get brighter in my scrapping. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving some love. Thanks so much!

    Linda said...

    I think the leather is my favorite & is great with these colors; thanks Val! So glad to hear you are feeling better!