Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 6-Elements





Here are the elements for this kit. Be sure to place the shadows behind them before printing if you want them to look more 3D. Hope you like them and will tell me so.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments on yesterdays QP.Soooo glad you like it and you are very welcome.:)

Update on my sugar and blood tests.....my blood pressure was low yesterday but came back up to 118/74 and my sugar was 122 at the end of the day..the Doc wanted it to be under 140.So..the meds must have kicked in.YEA!!
You should see me hobbling around today.I already have a bad ankle and limp all the time.Well..yesterday I was going up and down the stairs to do the laundry and my "good" foot slipped on the next to the bottom step.I twisted the ankle a little.I didn't fall down the stairs or anything like that.It didn't help my blood pressure any.LOL Just kidding...anyway....I had forgotten about it and yesterday evening I got up from watching tv and the left ankle really hurt..I could barely put my weight on it.I couldn't figure out what was causing it.Then a light went back on in my head and I remembered the near "tragedy" on the next to the bottom step.hehe. Now I have two bad ankles at the moment.Hmmm what to do...go blogging?LOL BTW..it must still be raining and pouring here.:)

If you would like to use these elements.....

Here are the links:

Elements:
  • dwnldlink


  • Flowers:
  • dwnldlink


  • 20 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    The elements look fantastic, Val! Thank you for sharing them with us here :)
    Sad that you´re ankles are hurting... Bummers! I hope the pains will be gone soon. Don´t you have already enough with your sugar? Glad to hear those good news about that at least ;-)
    Have a great day, Val - hope you can at least do a bit of the things you like to do!
    Big Hugs,
    Conny

    Sharon said...

    Gad to hear the meds are working for you! Give the ankle a rest and do some scrappin'! I would!!! :o)
    thanks again,
    Sharon

    cford said...

    I get to play catch-up again. I hate when I can't find time to stop in each day, but so glad that I can go back and catch up on the daily happenings and the goodies just hanging out waiting for me. This new job is very time consuming, but I'm lovin' it!
    Sorry to hear about the ankle. Hopefully you'll be back to 100% in no time.
    Great news about your sugar. Way to go! So, have you found any great recipes to try? You know... if you find anything that tastes great, you can share. It wouldn't bother me a bit to pick up a great recipe along with the fantastic scrappin goodies.
    Take care and thanks again for sharing your amazing talents.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the flowers and elements. Hope you're feeling better day by day!

    Anonymous said...

    love the colors on these elements and papers! color blocking is so fun. thanks so much.
    -sheryl

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I have to admit, that I've done the very same thing, you poor girl!! When I get busy, I often bang myself on something, get bruises etc... and because I'm busy I just keep going... later, Miles will say "how did you get that terrible bruise?"... and I look at him blankly and go "umm...?" till I 'rewind my mind'... which usually happens at like 3 a.m.... haha

    Glad your seeming 'stable' w/ your health tho.. and will check in on ya again soon! Thanks for always being an encouragement to me V.

    *hugs*
    Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for this awesome kit!!!!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val your elements are FANTASTIC!!! they are GREAT!!! I seriously think this is the best grouping that you have made YET!!! WOW>> I love these alot!! :)
    Now.. about your ankle you turd!! what are you trying to do? You are supposed to be relaxing anyway.. When I sprained my ankle in December my dr said it was because of the meds I was on.. they made me sleepy and thus is the reason you aren't supposed to drive while taking them. LOL because you are a little weak or tired... so I am thinking.. you probably lost your footing not because you were "tired" but because your mind is a little more tired than usual.. You are supposed to be sitting in your recliner watching Dr.Phil and looking at books and magazines about digi Scrapping. LOL :) I Hope you get to moving again and soon.. :) I know how much a sprain can hurt. :) Especially when there are things to get done LOL.
    Thank you for the freebies;)
    XOXO
    Leslie

    xashee's corner said...

    what an AWESOMELY FANTASTIC kit that keeps growing!! thank you so much for sharing such creative talent!!! :)

    Josie said...

    Thanks so much for all the Fantastic elements! You're the best!

    liz said...

    Love the elements!! Thank you!

    Selena said...

    THANKS HUN X
    I ADDED YOU TO MY DAILY FREEBIE LIST
    COME BY AND GET YOUR SPOTLIGHT BLINKIE
    HUGS X SELENA
    http://designsbyselena.blogspot.com

    Nancy72 said...

    WONDERFUL elements...Thank You sooo much...;o)

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful elements and flowers.

    Shell said...

    WOW! Thanks for all the elements. Glad to hear your meds are working. Hope you're keeping that foot elevated & stay off of it so that it will get better.

    Linda said...

    I'm so sorry you hurt your good ankle, Val! I hope it will heal quickly. Wonderful news that your BP and sugar are under control; great work! Thanks for the beautiful elements! ((HUGS))

    Anonymous said...

    Val - I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who can't remember why something hurts lol. Thank you for the elements. I really, really really like them (can you tell that I like them?) The color scheme is terrific.

    crosstown said...

    The elements look great Thank you

    Heather said...

    I just love these colors. Thank you for sharing.

    mamamaytag said...

    Great colors. Thank you so much for sharing these.