Sunday, April 29, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 5 Polaroid Frame


Here is another one.... Hope you like it.:) Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

If you get a chance..please go see Jill (stuffbyjill) link in my side bar...her precious little kitty..got hit and the loss has left a big hole in her heart.:( I know we get soo attached to our beloved pets. My dog doesn't know she is a dog most of the time...she is just another member of our family and I would miss her tremendously if anything happened to her.

Not much going on here at the home front.But there will be later.My Son and his family will be coming over here today.Maybe there will be more to tell you tomorrow.:)

If you like this frame and would like to use it....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you very much for another beautiful frame :)
    I hope you will have a great day with your family today!
    Hubby and me are planning to go outside, but we couldn´t decide where to go now, just discussing LOL
    I will check on Jill also later, thanks for telling us here :)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Sindiego said...

    Thanks, again, for another great frame. I'm anxious to get the whole set. Thanks for letting us know about Jill's cat. Our pets are beloved members of our families. I left her a message. Kind words are always welcome at a time like this.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Love the Frame VAl:) I will have to hop over to Jill's I have been meaning too for awhile. I have been soooo busy. I haven't had a chance to make to everyone on my list in about a week.. I better go Kids are so crabby.. Must be a full moon? LOL

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You take some good quality family time, Valinda - we are here any old day! *hugs*

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much !!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the frames.tfs

    paula said...

    Your work is great! thank you for sharing! I really like your color and shape combos.

    grambie said...

    So glad I can finally get your download. WHEW!! I don't want to see your bill for activities earlier today. Thanks again for another beautiful poloroid frame. Love the deep reddish-brown hues. So beautiful.

    Digi Debz said...

    I love your designs and always place your freebie on my freebie pages!

    I am inviting you to check out the new Designers Forum. I have created a forum strictly for designers to post their freebies with photos!

    I can see this being a central meeting place for all designers freebies.

    All freebies are available to view by the public, and there is no cost to you!

    Take a look at this new and innovative idea of mine and see what you think.

    No one will miss out on your freebie ever again, not to mention the traffic it will bring!

    There is help to post your photos there and it is really easy to snag them from your blog or website!

    I hope you join the Designer Forum to list your freebies!

    http://www.digidebz.com/forum

    Warmest Regards, Digi Debz