Monday, April 30, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 4 Polaroid Frame


Here is todays Polaroid frame.This is from the very first stitched Block set I offered as a freebie. Hope you like it:)

I want to thank you ALL once again for taking the time to leave me such sweet comments.I really do appreciate them all.:)

Yesterday my DS and DIL came over and my DH helped my DS put new brakes on his van.Hehe..all this D+ stuff.LOL Anyway..after they got the job finished we watched a movie and I was really tired for some reason and went to bed at eight thirty.I NEVER do that.:) Then I woke up when my DD came home from going to the Renaissance Festival with her DBoyfriend.LOL I stayed up for about an hour and then went back to bed and slept until around four AM.Got up..read my bible and promptly fell back to sleep in the recliner with a warm heating blanket over me.:)
I feel like the thermostat is a yoyo these days....turn the air on cause it is getting hot in here..then turn the heat on cause you wake up in the morning freezing.Is that kind of thing going on with you where you live? I know the weather is doing strange things and if you are a born again believer..you know this is a sign of the coming of our Lord and Savior..Jesus Christ.:) If you are curious about the signs of his coming...Read Matthew 24. It doesn't mention the weather in this particular passage.But it does mention..famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers(different) places and also..nation shall rise against nation...etc...all you have to do is look around and you see the winds blowing that direction.:) I'm not predicting the day and hour..because no one knows that...but Jesus does say.."Now learn a parable of the fig tree:When his branch is yet tender,and putteth forth leaves,ye know that summer is nigh.So..likewise ye,when you see all these things,know that it is near, even at the doors.
I don't normally use my blog to preach..:) but this is getting serious.We really need to pay attention to the signs of his coming.:)
I know I may get some negative responses to this..but I would rather you were told what to look for than to leave you in the dark. I don't want to be standing beside my Lord and you look at me and say.."Why didn't you tell me.?" I would rather you were standing next to me and saying .."Thank you sooo much for telling me.":)

Now for your freebie:)

Here is the link: THE LINK IS FIXED.... SORRY ABOUT THAT..I didn't know it wasn't working:)

  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Well thank you for telling me.. I know I learned all about it from our confirmation class when I was younger and I have never forgot. but I did forget what thepassage was:) so thank you for reminding me which it was. :) I love to read it and realize how things are becoming just as it says.

    I love the frame.. I was so excited when I seen them in this color as well :) thank you so much for sharing :) HUGS!!!!!
    Leslie

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You say it Sister!

    I hope you get all your projects accomplished today. Did your DD take pics at the Renissance fair? I've never been to one and am quite curious!

    You're always a friend and encouragement to me too, Valinda and I thank you for that! *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for another great frame!!
    TY also for reminding me too!!!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Valinda!
    No, you didn't scare me away with your song post on my blog....lol! Dh was home this weekend, so little old me didn't get any computer time; plus my parents spent the weekend, so I was busy with them, too! Hugs to you...you are too funny! Yes, I did have that song on my brain for a little while....drives me crazy when that happens!!!!!
    Thanks so much for your lovely visits and comment on my blog...I love to read them!
    Sounds like you had a night....sleeping early, waking up for awhile and then going back to sleep....sounds like you will be tired today! Yes, the weather is crazy and know whatcha mean.....so true, so true!
    Well...gonna catch up on your blog and see what else you have been up to.....have a wonderful day!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    myscrapbook said...

    love the frame.tfd

    karinkay said...

    I love frames . . . thank you for creating (and sharing with us) another wonderful piece for the "Stitched Block" line!

    grambie said...

    Val the world is in a state of total despair. The hurricanes, the wild fires, all signify that self-destruction that we have done. Biblical & Natural history repeats the same story. All past & sdo called great kingdoms fell from within. When we abuse the natural habitat through waste & greed, the alternative is destruction. I am not spouting doomsday, but a time for resurrection in renewal of our faith to overcome the jealots of this world. If we don't learn to help & trust each other, our lives & his suffering will have been in vain. Regardless of your religious affiliation, a faith name is not going to save you. It is you & your treatment of your fellowman that will weigh the scales in your favor. I am afraid for our future generations. Let me get off of my soapbox.

    Wish you success with your many projects. Love the deep rich colors of your poloroid frames. As I said before, you are a living color scheme. Awesome color combinations. TFS.

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for the lovely frame and your nice comment Val :)
    I´m not a born believer and only read the bible in school. But I´m also not a pagan, to be honest: I don´t know where I stand exactly. Seems that I´m always searching and in the last years I mean to come a bit closer to some answers for me. I think it was the diagnose of my disease that let me re-think about things that haven´t been important to me before.

    I´m curious and I think I have to read the bible again, I would sure read it with a better understanding now as an adult than in my childhood. (Making jokes with my place neighbour was so much more important that time ;-))
    Thank you for telling me a bit now!

    Off to bed now, it´s late here!
    Have a good night :)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Saab said...

    Val I live in Australia and our weather is all over the place also, we are having 3 seasons in one day! I love the polaroids, super cute...thanks for sharing! I'm off to DL right now :-). Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you always leave, they put a smile on my face as always :-)I'm sitting here at the moment looking at my washing and ironing pile LAUGHING!!! It's just growing by the hour *LOL* but I had to pop over and say Hi.

    Hugs Sonia

    Linda said...

    Thanks so much for these great polaroid frames. I know I will enjoy using them...

    Linda

    Gloria said...

    I love all the kits and elements you so kindly share. I am just getting started and being a country girl, I love anything with stitching. Thank you for these but most of all thank you so much for sharing your love of Jesus Christ. So many are afraid of making others mad, it is nice to see someone so brave and secure in Christ's love. Thank you for sharing this.

    Julie P. aka babyofmine said...

    thanks for the purple frame! :)

    yes, the thermostat is doing cartwheels here, too. LOL